Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
Best Frameworks and Tools to Build Progressive Web App
- Tuesday, January 8, 2019
- 3 Min Read
Following are the Best Frameworks for Building a Progressive Web App:
Angular is a robust tool for developing the client-side part of web apps. The arrival of Angular 5 has brought developers a simpler way to create PWA. Angular 5 is now equipped with a powerful service worker for built-in PWA support. The latest version of this framework has several new features for creating responsive and reliable PWA.
This tool enables scalability for a project, so your app can now manage a big scope of data. New CLI commands allow developers to easily turn projects into a PWAs.
Note: Using this framework increases the size of your PWA and hence the load time.
You will find this article useful: Everything you Need to Know About Progressive Web Apps
Progressive Web App Tools
Here is the list of tools that will help you easily create a robust progressive web app.
You can build PWA with React as it is backed by Facebook and provides developers with an ability to share and reuse code. Create-react-app generator automatically generates all the required data for your PWA and all you need to do is only customize it.
This tool was developed by Google in order to improve the quality of web apps. This tool tells you if your web app is ready to become a PWA. When you add your website to this application, Lighthouse measures it on its four criteria’s and shows problems that you should solve to increase the efficiency of your web app.
Every browser provides programmers an ability to find and debug web apps on the go. Chrome Dev Tools panel enables modifying and inspecting service worker, manifest and cache files. The same capabilities are present in the Firefox Dev Tools.
It is another tool created by Google. Workbox includes several Node modules and libraries that enhance the web app performance and facilitate creating progressive web apps. In case, if the PWA is ready, one shouldn’t forget to make sure that all requirements mentioned in Google’s PWA checklist are met.
If you want to have your own robust PWA, write to our tech-savvy managers for NO-OBLIGATION Consultation. We will do our best to create a progressive web application as per your business needs.
CEO & Founder, @IWebServices : India's leading digital agency that helps global brands develop amazing solutions and connect them to their audience. As CEO, I work with a team of incredibly talented and creative people that blend technology and innovation to augment the best integrated digital solution.
Hey Folks! The festive season is not so far away. Very soon, you will see ...The latest app that has taken the internet by the storm is none other than...These days, most businesses need to be conducted online. Gone are the days...
- Impact of Halloween on eCommerce
- How Much Does It Cost To Develop An App Like TaskRabbit?
- How to Select Best Mobile App Development Company for Your Business?
- Why you should Choose React Native for Enterprise App Development?
- How IoT Mobile App Development Services can Boost Your Business?
- 10 Mobile App Development Trends to Watch in 2020
- Thinking of Starting an eCommerce Business? Here’s The Checklist!
- How Much Does it Cost to Build a Website?
- Android 10: Top 8 Features and Comparison with iOS 13
- Top 5 Reasons to Hire Offshore Mobile App Developers
- Everything You Need To Know About FaceApp
- How to Build an App Like Alexa?
- 5 Latest Trends In Mobile ios App Development
- How to Optimize Restaurant App Performance to Bring More Returns?
- Android Vs ios: Which is Better for Start-Up?
- Best Practices For Mobile App Onboarding Services
- Mobile Application Development Trends of 2019
- Best Security Practices for Android Application Development
- Have a Mobile App Idea? Here’s How You Can Validate It
- 7 Tips to Make Mobile App Development Successful
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.