Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
How much does it cost to make a Mobile App?
- Wednesday, September 5, 2018
- 2 Min Read
Well, answer to that is pretty simple; it all depends upon your requirements.
Following are the vital factors which determine the cost of app development:
1. Platforms to target
The cost of building an app may vary depending on the platforms you want to support.
Before starting the Development process, you first need to determine your business goals and the solutions you need – what your app will do. Start by creating a technical specifications document that lists the features of your app. Simpler the app lesser will be the cost. It’s like going to a restaurant – the more you eat, the more you pay.
App design (both UI and UX) distinguishes between great and amazing apps.
If you are a designer, you can save money by using tools like Xiffe or Invision to share your app’s flow and ideas with your developers.
4. Native vs Cross Platform (Hybrid) -based development
Most of the platforms have a fixed set of features that you can add to your app. In general, there is very little customization you can do if you don’t own the code.
The development cost of Native application is much higher than creating a cross-platform application. However, a unique feature set along with a customized UI can only be obtained through custom development. Ownership of the source code is emphasized by many startups and companies.
You will find this article useful: Best Mobile App monetization Tricks one Should Know
5. App Features
The most dynamic and important pricing factor, as the number of features in your app grows, it increases the complexity along with the cost of development.
If your app requires offline accessibility features, that also increases the cost. You also need to take into consideration the server setup for the web services, storage requirements, data encryption & security, communication with the app, user management amongst the other things.
Mobile App Development Cost = App Features x Number of Development Hours
Promote your business across millions of users with your mobile app. Connect with us: [email protected]
CEO & Founder, @IWebServices : India's leading digital agency that helps global brands develop amazing solutions and connect them to their audience. As CEO, I work with a team of incredibly talented and creative people that blend technology and innovation to augment the best integrated digital solution.
When it comes to mobile application development, you will get Android and iOS ...
There are a lot of factors that play a crucial role in making your mobile app ...
Initially launched in 2010, OpenCart is one of the most popular online store m...
- Reasons to Choose Kotlin for Android Application Development
- Top Mobile Application UI Design Trends to Follow in 2020
- Reasons Why eCommerce Startups Prefer OpenCart
- Celebrate 2020 With iWebServices
- Why React Native is Good for Hybrid App Development?
- Impact of Halloween on eCommerce
- How Much Does It Cost To Develop An App Like TaskRabbit?
- How to Select Best Mobile App Development Company for Your Business?
- Why you should Choose React Native for Enterprise App Development?
- How IoT Mobile App Development Services can Boost Your Business?
- 10 Mobile App Development Trends to Watch in 2020
- Thinking of Starting an eCommerce Business? Here’s The Checklist!
- How Much Does it Cost to Build a Website?
- Android 10: Top 8 Features and Comparison with iOS 13
- Top 5 Reasons to Hire Offshore Mobile App Developers
- Everything You Need To Know About FaceApp
- How to Build an App Like Alexa?
- 5 Latest Trends In Mobile ios App Development
- How to Optimize Restaurant App Performance to Bring More Returns?
- Android Vs ios: Which is Better for Start-Up?
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.