Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
How much does it cost to make a Mobile App?
- Wednesday, September 5, 2018
- 2 Min Read
Well, answer to that is pretty simple; it all depends upon your requirements.
Following are the vital factors which determine the cost of app development:
1. Platforms to target
The cost of building an app may vary depending on the platforms you want to support.
Before starting the Development process, you first need to determine your business goals and the solutions you need – what your app will do. Start by creating a technical specifications document that lists the features of your app. Simpler the app lesser will be the cost. It’s like going to a restaurant – the more you eat, the more you pay.
App design (both UI and UX) distinguishes between great and amazing apps.
If you are a designer, you can save money by using tools like Xiffe or Invision to share your app’s flow and ideas with your developers.
4. Native vs Cross Platform (Hybrid) -based development
Most of the platforms have a fixed set of features that you can add to your app. In general, there is very little customization you can do if you don’t own the code.
The development cost of Native application is much higher than creating a cross-platform application. However, a unique feature set along with a customized UI can only be obtained through custom development. Ownership of the source code is emphasized by many startups and companies.
You will find this article useful: Best Mobile App monetization Tricks one Should Know
5. App Features
The most dynamic and important pricing factor, as the number of features in your app grows, it increases the complexity along with the cost of development.
If your app requires offline accessibility features, that also increases the cost. You also need to take into consideration the server setup for the web services, storage requirements, data encryption & security, communication with the app, user management amongst the other things.
Mobile App Development Cost = App Features x Number of Development Hours
Promote your business across millions of users with your mobile app. Connect with us: [email protected]
CEO & Founder, @IWebServices : India's leading digital agency that helps global brands develop amazing solutions and connect them to their audience. As CEO, I work with a team of incredibly talented and creative people that blend technology and innovation to augment the best integrated digital solution.
The progressive web apps are the next best thing to expect in the future. Due ...
You can become an Android developer, but to get success in this field is not e...
The differences between React Native and Native app development have reached i...
- Approaches To Know About Progressive Web App Development
- How to Improve Android App Development and Make It Flawless
- Understanding the Differences between React Native and Native App Development
- The Crucial Trends of Android App Development to Follow In 2020
- Reasons to Focus on Android App Development
- When Do You Build a Progressive Web App for Your Business
- Why Businesses Should Focus On Android App Development for Business Growth
- Know the Differences between Progressive Web App Development and Native Apps
- Factors to Consider Before Hiring Mobile App Development Company
- Why Businesses Are Heading More towards Android App Development
- How a Progressive Web App Development Company Can Determine the Future of Mobile Web Apps
- Best Steps to Focus At While You Hire PHP Developer
- Services You Can Get Only From a Reputed Android App Development Company
- What 5 Points You Can Expect To Get From Android App Development Company
- Tune In For the Finest Mobile Application Design Tips for World Class Results
- Trends to Figure Out In Progressive Web App Development
- Reasons to Hire PHP Developers for Your Next Web Development Project
- Things on Which Mobile App Design Services Must Focus For Android Apps
- Trends to Follow Before You Hire Mobile App Design Services
- How to Hire PHP Developer to Make Your Business Shine
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.