Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
Best Mobile App Monetization Tricks One Should Know
- Friday, September 14, 2018
- 2 Min Read
Following are a few methods that you can use to make money from your app
In some cases, if you have a segregated data about your customers you can sell that and generate revenue from it.
Whenever a user downloads your app, they pay an upfront fee. Hence, the more you charge, the more you can earn. But you have to be careful about how you have priced the app compared to deliverables of the app. For Example, Facetune is one of the most popular paid apps in the App store.
The App gives its users Adobe Photoshop-like features to create picture-perfect selfies. Additionally, it comes at a much cheaper price than most of the editing software.
There can be numerous ways for In-app purchases like unlocking an extra workout in a fitness app, a one-time cheat in a mobile game or adding a premium feature in a productivity app. However, one should know that the app should be functional without these additional buy-ins.
You will find this article useful: how does a wearable heart rate monitor works
This trick offers app users a very basic version of the app with an option for a paid upgrade to “unlock” the rest of the experience.
The main reason for this is probably because it keeps the app true to its promise: “it’s completely free to use”. In-App subscription mostly comes with an Ad-Removal feature. The most common thing every app user hates is Ads taking 1/5th of the space in that 5-inch screen. Additionally, it can distract the user experience if displayed at the wrong place or wrong time.
You can monetize your App with Mobile Ad providers such as Google’s AdMob and Ad Manager. Facebook and Twitter are making advertising easy for app publishers by displaying the right kind of ads, from the right advertisers hence giving them a perfect ROI.
CEO & Founder, @IWebServices : India's leading digital agency that helps global brands develop amazing solutions and connect them to their audience. As CEO, I work with a team of incredibly talented and creative people that blend technology and innovation to augment the best integrated digital solution.
When it comes to mobile application development, you will get Android and iOS ...
There are a lot of factors that play a crucial role in making your mobile app ...
Initially launched in 2010, OpenCart is one of the most popular online store m...
- Reasons to Choose Kotlin for Android Application Development
- Top Mobile Application UI Design Trends to Follow in 2020
- Reasons Why eCommerce Startups Prefer OpenCart
- Celebrate 2020 With iWebServices
- Why React Native is Good for Hybrid App Development?
- Impact of Halloween on eCommerce
- How Much Does It Cost To Develop An App Like TaskRabbit?
- How to Select Best Mobile App Development Company for Your Business?
- Why you should Choose React Native for Enterprise App Development?
- How IoT Mobile App Development Services can Boost Your Business?
- 10 Mobile App Development Trends to Watch in 2020
- Thinking of Starting an eCommerce Business? Here’s The Checklist!
- How Much Does it Cost to Build a Website?
- Android 10: Top 8 Features and Comparison with iOS 13
- Top 5 Reasons to Hire Offshore Mobile App Developers
- Everything You Need To Know About FaceApp
- How to Build an App Like Alexa?
- 5 Latest Trends In Mobile ios App Development
- How to Optimize Restaurant App Performance to Bring More Returns?
- Android Vs ios: Which is Better for Start-Up?
You might also like
Technology,  Airbnb,  AWS
Mobile App,  Marketing,  Strategy
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.