Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
Best Mobile App Monetization Tricks One Should Know
- Friday, September 14, 2018
- 2 Min Read
Following are a few methods that you can use to make money from your app
In some cases, if you have a segregated data about your customers you can sell that and generate revenue from it.
Whenever a user downloads your app, they pay an upfront fee. Hence, the more you charge, the more you can earn. But you have to be careful about how you have priced the app compared to deliverables of the app. For Example, Facetune is one of the most popular paid apps in the App store.
The App gives its users Adobe Photoshop-like features to create picture-perfect selfies. Additionally, it comes at a much cheaper price than most of the editing software.
There can be numerous ways for In-app purchases like unlocking an extra workout in a fitness app, a one-time cheat in a mobile game or adding a premium feature in a productivity app. However, one should know that the app should be functional without these additional buy-ins.
You will find this article useful: how does a wearable heart rate monitor works
This trick offers app users a very basic version of the app with an option for a paid upgrade to “unlock” the rest of the experience.
The main reason for this is probably because it keeps the app true to its promise: “it’s completely free to use”. In-App subscription mostly comes with an Ad-Removal feature. The most common thing every app user hates is Ads taking 1/5th of the space in that 5-inch screen. Additionally, it can distract the user experience if displayed at the wrong place or wrong time.
You can monetize your App with Mobile Ad providers such as Google’s AdMob and Ad Manager. Facebook and Twitter are making advertising easy for app publishers by displaying the right kind of ads, from the right advertisers hence giving them a perfect ROI.
CEO & Founder, @IWebServices : India's leading digital agency that helps global brands develop amazing solutions and connect them to their audience. As CEO, I work with a team of incredibly talented and creative people that blend technology and innovation to augment the best integrated digital solution.
As markets are evolving more into digital forms, online shopping is becoming more prevalent in th...
The development of mobile apps for users can help people gain crea...
With the popularity of iOS and Android operating systems, businesses are often unaware and are in...
- Top 5 Tips To Select The Best eCommerce Website Development Company
- Everything You Need To Know About Mobile App Development
- Why React Native is the Future of Hybrid App Development?
- How to Choose the Best eCommerce Development Company?
- What Is the Future of Cross-platform App Development?
- How to Make Your Website Ready For The Holiday Season?
- Mobile App UX/UI Design: Everything You Need to Know
- Shopify VS Shopify Plus: What is a Best Fit for You
- Android Vs iOS: Which Platform To Build Your App For First?
- CakePHP Vs Laravel Vs Codeigniter
- Shopify Vs Magento: - Which One Is Best For You?
- Approaches To Know About Progressive Web App Development
- How to Improve Android App Development and Make It Flawless
- Understanding the Differences between React Native and Native App Development
- The Crucial Trends of Android App Development to Follow In 2020
- Reasons to Focus on Android App Development
- When Do You Build a Progressive Web App for Your Business
- Why Businesses Should Focus On Android App Development for Business Growth
- Know the Differences between Progressive Web App Development and Native Apps
- Factors to Consider Before Hiring Mobile App Development Company
You might also like
Airbnb,  AWS,  Technology
Marketing,  Mobile App,  Strategy
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.