Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
WWDC 2019: Here’s What You Should Keep An Eye On Being A Developer
- Saturday, June 22, 2019
- 3 Min Read
Apple once again is up with some trendsetting technologies which being a developer, you must know and obviously layer your skills on that. With a slew of software updates and inventions, Apple has embarked a step up in the technological world. So, without wasting any time further let move on to see what are few of the announcements you should be aware of.
Apple’s WWDC 2019 Announcements
Till date, iOS developers have had a hard time deploying apps for iOS and macOS. Separate bunch of codes with inline functionality, developers had to spend considerable time building apps for different platform. But no more, with Apple’s new software named project catalyst, developers can use the same code to run an iOS app on macOS. While this may seem a bit bogus but this isn’t.
What you need to do is download the project catalyst software and install the Xcode 11 beta. Once you are done with this, open any of your iOS projects, scroll down to the project settings and there you would find a checkbox showing Mac. Click on that and in no time will you have a macOS project ready. The project catalyst performs all the conversion behind the scenes. Whether it’s the cursor compatibility or windowing feature, it would automate the entire process. Now, this excellent iOS to macOS software would transform the iOS app development industry. Developers can now focus on a single source code without being concerned about the platform. So, developers ready to save time?
While you must be well versed in Swift programming, Swift UI is much more focused on improvising the developers’ task. Apple has added a set of low code tools to Swift so as to enable developers to build attractive apps with a user-centric interface. It is based on Xcode and so being an iOS developer, you need to excel in using the same. Though this might seem an overhead in the initial stages, once done you can easily reduce the overall app development time. The above is attributed to the fact that Swift UI has automated a lot of tasks.
Embedding common app elements such as dark mode, dynamic type, the option of accessibility and localization are prefed and so whenever a new project is initiated, it automatically integrates all of the said features. Multiple elements with drag and drop feature. As and when the elements are integrated, the code itself adds to the project. Execution and compiling in real time. Such instant codes would help developers cut down the time taken to develop an app and at the same time render top-notch quality and feature-rich apps.
Apple’s AR Envelope
ARKit, RealityKit, and Reality Composer together form the envelope of Apple’s AR. As the name suggests, the envelope encompasses elements that are proven to build augmented reality apps effectively and in a shorter time span. In case you are a newbie in the field of augmented reality, then you should invest time in ARKit 3. This has been tailored to help developers build AR-driven apps having features of:
- Single camera motion capture
- Detect multiple faces
- Simultaneous usage of front and rear camera
- The collaboration of AR capabilities
Next is Reality Composer which is more of a designing interface. This would enable developers to test an AR object virtually before embedding them to apps. Also, the presence of inbuilt AR objects in the Xcode makes it easier for the developers to deploy AR rich apps. And lastly, RealityKit is basically designed to give AR a photorealistic presence. This framework would help developers build apps that interact in real time giving a better look and feel to users.
Now, all of this looks big and as an iOS developer gaining expertise in the said technology would leverage your career prospects and help deploy promising apps.
Ryan, in his role as Sr. Tech Consultant, has proved himself to be someone with a wealth of knowledge in Techno-Marketing function. Ryan enjoys writing about technology that simplifies its usage for any business. A vivid blogger by passion, Ryan enjoys contributing to various communities and groups.
The progressive web apps are the next best thing to expect in the future. Due ...
You can become an Android developer, but to get success in this field is not e...
The differences between React Native and Native app development have reached i...
- Approaches To Know About Progressive Web App Development
- How to Improve Android App Development and Make It Flawless
- Understanding the Differences between React Native and Native App Development
- The Crucial Trends of Android App Development to Follow In 2020
- Reasons to Focus on Android App Development
- When Do You Build a Progressive Web App for Your Business
- Why Businesses Should Focus On Android App Development for Business Growth
- Know the Differences between Progressive Web App Development and Native Apps
- Factors to Consider Before Hiring Mobile App Development Company
- Why Businesses Are Heading More towards Android App Development
- How a Progressive Web App Development Company Can Determine the Future of Mobile Web Apps
- Best Steps to Focus At While You Hire PHP Developer
- Services You Can Get Only From a Reputed Android App Development Company
- What 5 Points You Can Expect To Get From Android App Development Company
- Tune In For the Finest Mobile Application Design Tips for World Class Results
- Trends to Figure Out In Progressive Web App Development
- Reasons to Hire PHP Developers for Your Next Web Development Project
- Things on Which Mobile App Design Services Must Focus For Android Apps
- Trends to Follow Before You Hire Mobile App Design Services
- How to Hire PHP Developer to Make Your Business Shine
You might also like
dedicated website developer,  hire a dedicated website developer,  mobile application development,  web apps
hire a dedicated website developer,  hire dedicated web developers,  hire web developers,  hire web programmers,  hiring a website programmer
Android Application Development,  Android applications,  hire Kotlin developers,  mobile application development
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.