Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
What Makes WordPress an Excellent Choice for your Website
- Tuesday, September 11, 2018
- 3 Min Read
Fortunately, there’s one option that’s a safe bet in almost any situation: WordPress. This free, open-source CMS is the perfect framework for building any website from a simple blog to a thriving e-commerce site. It’s easy to use, yet powerful and flexible enough to accommodate your all requirements.
Following are the Six key reasons why WordPress is an excellent choice for your website:
1. It is free and open-source.
WordPress is free because it is an open-source project. It has its own unique set of benefits. The platform is frequently updated and extensively tested – and there’s a huge community offering the unrivaled depth of support. Whenever you are using WordPress for your website, you’re choosing a flexible and time-tested solution that won’t break your budget.
2. It’s beginner-friendly, powerful and flexible.
Using new software of any type can be intimidating, and if you’re creating your first website, you probably won’t have experience with content management systems. Fortunately, It is easy to get started with; you don’t need to have any coding knowledge to create a perfectly functional site. Furthermore, the admin dashboard is very simple to understand and navigate, whether you are writing the content, customizing settings, or installing themes and plugins on the site.
3. For any requirement, there are numerous options of themes and plugins.
WordPress offers a number of key features, but sometimes sites require additional functionality. That’s where themes and plugins come in, to make it possible to customize your site’s design and functionality. There are thousands of options out there which are easy to find, and many of them are completely free (or surprisingly affordable).
4. Ensuring the security of your website is simple.
Whether you’re running a personal blog or an e-commerce website, you will want to make sure that your site is secure. WordPress will protect your information and content straight out of the box. Security updates are released frequently and also you can download one or more security plugins to make your site even safer.
You will find this article useful: how to choose the best node js framework
5. It gives you access to tools that will help you rank higher in search engines.
When you create a website, you want as many people to visit it as possible. One of the best ways to do this (besides creating the awesome content) is to implement effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO). WordPress is well-optimized for search engines straight out of the box. For example, both website speed and responsiveness for mobile devices are key factors for proper SEO, and WordPress has both bases covered. For even more options, you can check out an SEO plugin. We would recommend you to use Yoast SEO, based on its ease of use and its features.
6. Support is available whenever you need it.
WordPress has a huge community of users at all skill levels. You will Find help in the form of guides, advice, or even finding the direct assistance is rarely difficult.
Looking for some assistance in getting your WordPress site up and running? You can connect with us: [email protected]
Ryan, in his role as Sr. Tech Consultant, has proved himself to be someone with a wealth of knowledge in Techno-Marketing function. Ryan enjoys writing about technology that simplifies its usage for any business. A vivid blogger by passion, Ryan enjoys contributing to various communities and groups.
Hey Folks! The festive season is not so far away. Very soon, you will see ...The latest app that has taken the internet by the storm is none other than...These days, most businesses need to be conducted online. Gone are the days...
- Impact of Halloween on eCommerce
- How Much Does It Cost To Develop An App Like TaskRabbit?
- How to Select Best Mobile App Development Company for Your Business?
- Why you should Choose React Native for Enterprise App Development?
- How IoT Mobile App Development Services can Boost Your Business?
- 10 Mobile App Development Trends to Watch in 2020
- Thinking of Starting an eCommerce Business? Here’s The Checklist!
- How Much Does it Cost to Build a Website?
- Android 10: Top 8 Features and Comparison with iOS 13
- Top 5 Reasons to Hire Offshore Mobile App Developers
- Everything You Need To Know About FaceApp
- How to Build an App Like Alexa?
- 5 Latest Trends In Mobile ios App Development
- How to Optimize Restaurant App Performance to Bring More Returns?
- Android Vs ios: Which is Better for Start-Up?
- Best Practices For Mobile App Onboarding Services
- Mobile Application Development Trends of 2019
- Best Security Practices for Android Application Development
- Have a Mobile App Idea? Here’s How You Can Validate It
- 7 Tips to Make Mobile App Development Successful
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.