Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
What Makes WordPress an Excellent Choice for your Website
- Tuesday, September 11, 2018
- 3 Min Read
Fortunately, there’s one option that’s a safe bet in almost any situation: WordPress. This free, open-source CMS is the perfect framework for building any website from a simple blog to a thriving e-commerce site. It’s easy to use, yet powerful and flexible enough to accommodate your all requirements.
Following are the Six key reasons why WordPress is an excellent choice for your website:
1. It is free and open-source.
WordPress is free because it is an open-source project. It has its own unique set of benefits. The platform is frequently updated and extensively tested – and there’s a huge community offering the unrivaled depth of support. Whenever you are using WordPress for your website, you’re choosing a flexible and time-tested solution that won’t break your budget.
2. It’s beginner-friendly, powerful and flexible.
Using new software of any type can be intimidating, and if you’re creating your first website, you probably won’t have experience with content management systems. Fortunately, It is easy to get started with; you don’t need to have any coding knowledge to create a perfectly functional site. Furthermore, the admin dashboard is very simple to understand and navigate, whether you are writing the content, customizing settings, or installing themes and plugins on the site.
3. For any requirement, there are numerous options of themes and plugins.
WordPress offers a number of key features, but sometimes sites require additional functionality. That’s where themes and plugins come in, to make it possible to customize your site’s design and functionality. There are thousands of options out there which are easy to find, and many of them are completely free (or surprisingly affordable).
4. Ensuring the security of your website is simple.
Whether you’re running a personal blog or an e-commerce website, you will want to make sure that your site is secure. WordPress will protect your information and content straight out of the box. Security updates are released frequently and also you can download one or more security plugins to make your site even safer.
You will find this article useful: how to choose the best node js framework
5. It gives you access to tools that will help you rank higher in search engines.
When you create a website, you want as many people to visit it as possible. One of the best ways to do this (besides creating the awesome content) is to implement effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO). WordPress is well-optimized for search engines straight out of the box. For example, both website speed and responsiveness for mobile devices are key factors for proper SEO, and WordPress has both bases covered. For even more options, you can check out an SEO plugin. We would recommend you to use Yoast SEO, based on its ease of use and its features.
6. Support is available whenever you need it.
WordPress has a huge community of users at all skill levels. You will Find help in the form of guides, advice, or even finding the direct assistance is rarely difficult.
Looking for some assistance in getting your WordPress site up and running? You can connect with us: [email protected]
Ryan, in his role as Sr. Tech Consultant, has proved himself to be someone with a wealth of knowledge in Techno-Marketing function. Ryan enjoys writing about technology that simplifies its usage for any business. A vivid blogger by passion, Ryan enjoys contributing to various communities and groups.
The growing popularity of progressive web applications (PWAs) made it a much-d...
Being an entrepreneur, you should be indeed highly concerned about getting the...
Hiring a developer is a roller coaster journey that you need to be ready to ma...
- How Progressive Web Apps are Ready for Enterprises
- How Enterprises Should Prepare for iOS App Development
- Hiring a PHP Developer? Important Facts to Know
- Are Progressive Web Apps Important? Know Why?
- Reasons Why Startups should have an iPhone Application
- iPhone App Development Trends that Every Developer should Follow
- Seeking to Work Remotely? Explore Interesting Facts
- Is it the Right Decision to Develop your Website with PHP?
- TOP 5 Progressive Web Apps Frameworks in 2020?
- Reasons Why Swift is the Right Option for iPhone App Development
- Explore Interviewing Tips to Hire a Mobile App Developer
- iWebServices Joins the Bandwagon of Top App Developers After the First Clutch Review
- Top 7 Platforms to Build Web Applications
- Popular Progressive Web App Development Frameworks in 2020
- Top 7 iOS App Development Trends in 2020
- Tips to Hire a Web Developer for your Business
- Explore Some Pros and Cons of Python Web Development
- 7 Examples of eCommerce Store Developed on OpenCart
- 5 Reasons Why Ionic is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why React.js is the right choice for App Development?
You might also like
web apps,  dedicated website developer,  hire a dedicated website developer,  mobile application development
hire a dedicated website developer,  hiring a website programmer,  hire dedicated web developers,  hire web programmers,  hire web developers
hire Kotlin developers,  mobile application development,  Android Application Development,  Android applications
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.