Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
5 Tips For Healthcare Mobile App Development You Need To Take Care
- Friday, May 17, 2019
- 4 Min Read
Today, patients use healthcare apps to track medical experts, schedule appointments and at times seek medical aid. On the other hand, even doctors find health apps handy when they need to prescribe or document patient record. Additionally, healthcare apps are bedecked with all patient information, therefore, making it easier for medical experts to track patient information. So, all of this boils to the need for a mobile app for healthcare services.
A survey done by research and markets suggests that the app market of healthcare sector would rise to US$ 102.35 billion by the end 2023, with growth recorded at a CAGR of 29.30% in a duration of 5 years.
It goes without saying that medical apps are extremely efficient when it comes to documenting and storing patient data. Also, a mobile app is capable enough to reduce the errors with the added cost of visiting a doctor and maintaining paper records. And the list is endless.
Benefits Laid By Healthcare Mobile Apps
- Mobile Healthcare Apps enables medical aid to the remotest location.
- Aid patients data gathering thereby being beneficial to both the medical staff and the doctors.
- Lays down new medical opportunities for business models.
- Eliminates the risk of poor diagnosis.
- Dramatic reduction in total expenses of medical advice and treatment.
- The records are owned by patients.
No wonder why such apps have gained tremendous popularity. Whether you need to schedule appointments, or interact with the medical expert, seek medical advice or look for doctors availability, medical apps are proficient in all.
However, while you develop an app for healthcare services, it is extremely important to consider a few aspects. Transforming the traditional healthcare sector to the digital form is not an easy task and so taking care for a few things is important.
- Develop An App In Terms Of HIPAA Rules & RegulationsHIPAA acronym for Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and is responsible for protecting the information on the health of an individual. This drives the way health information is stored and also shared. Hence, prior to feeding data in your app, hire someone who is well versed in the HIPAA law. However, this is restricted only to the apps that aim to stuff people with desired medical information. There are apps that simply track food, fitness, calories, and weights. Here, you need not comply with the rules and regulations of HIPAA.
- Secure Patient DataNearly all apps related to healthcare store patient information and hence it becomes imperative to maintain privacy. App developers need to be very cautious while integrating technological features that would aid the security of user data and prevent information leaks.
- Integration complexity medical or healthcare apps bridge the gap between patient and doctor along with providing relevant insights on doctor and hospital information. Hence, integrating information on all is a complex process. These days apps face a tremendous challenge while incorporating clinics and hospitals that already thrive in the medical ecosystem. Hence, it becomes imperative that while you are developing an app you involve both the patient data and the medical information.
- Patient Engagement TransparencyWhile a patient uses an app, he/she expects to engage in doctor-patient communication. Your app should be proficient enough to leverage users experience while accessing vital patient information. In order to boost patient engagement, you need to give them a transparent environment where they can access all types of relevant medical data. Whether the data is related to their health or information on a medical expert, the app should be rich in all. On the other hand, a mobile healthcare app must provide access to patient data to the doctor as and when required.
- Seamless UseThe design of an app should be user-friendly and provide seamless access to both the patient as well as the doctor. Deploying an application that has a complex navigation structure reduces the app popularity and likewise usage. A messed up app would end up being uninstalled and your app revenue shrinks drastically. Also, these apps do not connect with the wearables easily.
Hence, while you are developing an app, make sure it offers a simple user interface and experience.
Few Tips On Building An Efficient Mobile App For Healthcare
- Focus on the main problem and do not wander around app leaving the user confused. Identify the target audience and then draft an idea to serve a solution.
- Induce a user-friendly app with EHR facility that streamlines the entire process of diagnosis and treatment.
- Integrate technologies such as AI and Blockchain for making your app feature rich turning it advanced and extremely proficient in healthcare services.
- Add features such as tracking, scheduling, easy payment. Also, social media integration, push notifications and reminders are the need of the hour.
- Choose the right kind of API to integrate into your app rendering better healthcare services.
- Big data has the propensity to maintain a pool of data and hence based on your app purpose, inculcate Big Data Analytics to ensure effective services rendered both to the patient and the doctor.
No matter what you do and how you do, it is important to ensure the safety of user data. The success possibility in the healthcare sector is endless but to drive the maximum benefit, you should be careful on how the app is developed, the features embedded and be sure that the purpose of the app stands justified.
CEO & Founder, @IWebServices : India's leading digital agency that helps global brands develop amazing solutions and connect them to their audience. As CEO, I work with a team of incredibly talented and creative people that blend technology and innovation to augment the best integrated digital solution.
The fact that progressive web apps function better than the mobile site is a f...
Whether you are trying to design a website or trying to develop it, scripting ...
With smartphones being everywhere, there is a surge in android app development...
- How a Progressive Web App Development Company Can Determine the Future of Mobile Web Apps
- Best Steps to Focus At While You Hire PHP Developer
- Services You Can Get Only From a Reputed Android App Development Company
- What 5 Points You Can Expect To Get From Android App Development Company
- Tune In For the Finest Mobile Application Design Tips for World Class Results
- Trends to Figure Out In Progressive Web App Development
- Reasons to Hire PHP Developers for Your Next Web Development Project
- Things on Which Mobile App Design Services Must Focus For Android Apps
- Trends to Follow Before You Hire Mobile App Design Services
- How to Hire PHP Developer to Make Your Business Shine
- What to Know Before You Hire Dedicated Website Developer
- Things to Know Before You Hire Android App Development Company
- How Progressive Web Apps are Ready for Enterprises
- How Enterprises Should Prepare for iOS App Development
- Hiring a PHP Developer? Important Facts to Know
- Are Progressive Web Apps Important? Know Why?
- Reasons Why Startups should have an iPhone Application
- iPhone App Development Trends that Every Developer should Follow
- Seeking to Work Remotely? Explore Interesting Facts
- Is it the Right Decision to Develop your Website with PHP?
You might also like
hire a mobile app developer,  mobile app developer,  mobile application development
app design company,  mobile app development services,  mobile app design services,  mobile app development company
Ionic mobile app development,  hire an Ionic developer,  Ionic mobile app development company
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.