The popularity of dating apps appears to correspond to the Uber-smart lifestyle. We can now find our love lives and friends with a simple on-screen swipe gesture owing to mobile apps. Yes, we all adore the way a simple swipe on Tinder conveys our interest in a girl or boy. All of these dating apps have revolutionized how we meet, greet, and fall in love with strangers.
As we all know, digitalization is becoming increasingly prevalent in today’s world. Nowadays, every business, including E-commerce businesses, transportation booking services, service orders, and dating or finding companions and Soulmates, uses the internet.
Dating App Solutions Available Based on People’s Interests
Tinder, Hitwe, Bumble, Azar, Woo, Quack, and more dating apps At this time, there are millions of dating app solutions available based on people’s interests and current audience requirements.
Because practically everyone is attached to their phone for the majority of the day, dating apps provide a great opportunity. Thanks to smartphones, millennials are already spending the majority of their time indoors. This is why the majority of dating apps succeed in attracting and retaining new users. Tinder’s unique interactive features quickly made it a hugely popular app. Bumble, Hitwe, and several other specialty dating apps, on the other hand, did not fall behind.
Do you want to create a dating app and cash in on the expanding online dating market’s immense financial potential?
Given the enormous market opportunity, such a goal is very reasonable. Two major questions come into mind when deciding to invest in developing a dating app.
- What will be the development cost?
- Whether you should hire an android development company or an iOS app development company?
A good app development company can solve all such problems by counseling you about all the requirements.
Let’s go over the primary cost elements and the development cost of dating apps in great depth throughout this article.
What is the process of developing a dating app like Tinder?
Tinder has defied the dating app convention in more ways than one. This cross-platform app recently made a pivot by displaying and promoting dating options based on the user’s geographic proximity. A unique aspect of the Dating App Development is the left and right swipes, which relate to Like and Dislike, respectively.
Tinder and other dating apps allow users to list their information and browse the profiles of other users based on their preferences and location. Users can like profiles, view details, and communicate with other users via chat modules and video or audio calls.
Tinder and other popular dating apps, such as Bumble and Hitwe, rely on Facebook user data to learn about users’ preferences, mutual interests, location, and friendship status. Tinder’s distinctive feature is that it sends users notifications when mutually matched people are in the same location. The most sellable element of Tinder and other successful Dating App Development is the simplicity and ease of browsing members based on mutual interests and other characteristics.
Let’s take a look at the most vital elements of your dating app.
- Registration and connection with social media to take advantage of user profiles
- Keeping users’ identities hidden
- Unique user engagement features like Tinder Moments Active protection and censorship of abusive and obscene content
- Suggestions for potential dating partners
- Profile matching with an advanced algorithm
The expense of developing a Tinder-like app.
Finally, the development cost is the most important factor. Let’s get one thing straight. Despite how simple a Tinder-like software may appear, it has a complex architecture and a lengthy development process.
So, practically, it won’t be a low-budget app, given that the projected development time for such an app is between 800 and 1000 hours. Let’s take a look at the major costs of a dating app like Tinder.
- It will take at least 600 to 700 hours of development to create a single platform that will incorporate all of the major technologies such as geolocation mapping, social network integration, and payment processing for advanced versions.
- To ensure speedier response time to glitches and bugs, the backed support for such an app must be rock-solid and powered by the most advanced mechanism. The backed development will take between 200 and 300 hours to complete.
- The critical design process for such an app will take at least 100 hours, which includes all wire-framing and prototype time.
- The PM/QA phase, which handles testing and last-mile logistics before the app goes live, can take up to 100 hours to complete.
These hours mentioned above are the approx time taken by developers to develop the app. A team of dedicated developers that an app development company usually offers are highly experienced and can develop your app in a much shorter time with extreme precision.
For a free no-obligation estimate of your mobile app, contact iWebServices, our experts have years of experience in developing mobile apps design and are always happy to help.