Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
Impact of Halloween on eCommerce
- Thursday, October 24, 2019
- 2 Min Read
Halloween is considered as one of the most popular and exciting holidays in which people buy a pumpkin or ghost-looking masks and other costumes to look different in the crowd. So, if you are in eCommerce development, this is the peak time when people are excited about shopping, and this makes an excellent opportunity for you to boost your sales. Now, you need to know about the ideas that can help you to increase sales and strengthen your brand’s reputation, and that is discussed below.
Make a Mobile Optimized Landing Page
According to a study, it has been seen that an adult in the US spends around 2.8 hours daily browsing the Internet with mobile devices. Create a user-friendly mobile version of your website to compete with those retailers who don’t have such eCommerce development solutions for their business. As there is less time for Halloween so, you need to start making a mobile-optimized landing page by using various tools and then renovate the whole site.
Add Halloween Design to Website
As everyone is busy in decorating their premises with topical-specific items, in this situation, you need to focus on designing special Halloween banners to your website. The special holiday effects can be given either by decorating with navigation buttons or images, promoting discounts, or links to the landing page. You can also add a pop-up to your site to give extra consideration to your membership facility.
Create a Halloween Video
When you create a video that is full of creativity, you draw more attention to your users as everyone prefers entertaining video. Try to make a video that gives an idea of stuff that you are using for Halloween, like showing the history of a Halloween costume using your Smartphone.
Consider the ideas mentioned above and choose a company that can provide you with eCommerce development solutions to increase sales and attract more customers to your business.
Ryan, in his role as Sr. Tech Consultant, has proved himself to be someone with a wealth of knowledge in Techno-Marketing function. Ryan enjoys writing about technology that simplifies its usage for any business. A vivid blogger by passion, Ryan enjoys contributing to various communities and groups.
As markets are evolving more into digital forms, online shopping is becoming more prevalent in th...
The development of mobile apps for users can help people gain crea...
With the popularity of iOS and Android operating systems, businesses are often unaware and are in...
- Top 5 Tips To Select The Best eCommerce Website Development Company
- Everything You Need To Know About Mobile App Development
- Why React Native is the Future of Hybrid App Development?
- How to Choose the Best eCommerce Development Company?
- What Is the Future of Cross-platform App Development?
- How to Make Your Website Ready For The Holiday Season?
- Mobile App UX/UI Design: Everything You Need to Know
- Shopify VS Shopify Plus: What is a Best Fit for You
- Android Vs iOS: Which Platform To Build Your App For First?
- CakePHP Vs Laravel Vs Codeigniter
- Shopify Vs Magento: - Which One Is Best For You?
- Approaches To Know About Progressive Web App Development
- How to Improve Android App Development and Make It Flawless
- Understanding the Differences between React Native and Native App Development
- The Crucial Trends of Android App Development to Follow In 2020
- Reasons to Focus on Android App Development
- When Do You Build a Progressive Web App for Your Business
- Why Businesses Should Focus On Android App Development for Business Growth
- Know the Differences between Progressive Web App Development and Native Apps
- Factors to Consider Before Hiring Mobile App Development Company
You might also like
eCommerce Development,  eCommerce Development Company,  eCommerce web Development Company
eCommerce Web Development,  eCommerce website,  eCommerce website development
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.