Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
Impact of Halloween on eCommerce
- Thursday, October 24, 2019
- 2 Min Read
Halloween is considered as one of the most popular and exciting holidays in which people buy a pumpkin or ghost-looking masks and other costumes to look different in the crowd. So, if you are in eCommerce development, this is the peak time when people are excited about shopping, and this makes an excellent opportunity for you to boost your sales. Now, you need to know about the ideas that can help you to increase sales and strengthen your brand’s reputation, and that is discussed below.
Make a Mobile Optimized Landing Page
According to a study, it has been seen that an adult in the US spends around 2.8 hours daily browsing the Internet with mobile devices. Create a user-friendly mobile version of your website to compete with those retailers who don’t have such eCommerce development solutions for their business. As there is less time for Halloween so, you need to start making a mobile-optimized landing page by using various tools and then renovate the whole site.
Add Halloween Design to Website
As everyone is busy in decorating their premises with topical-specific items, in this situation, you need to focus on designing special Halloween banners to your website. The special holiday effects can be given either by decorating with navigation buttons or images, promoting discounts, or links to the landing page. You can also add a pop-up to your site to give extra consideration to your membership facility.
Create a Halloween Video
When you create a video that is full of creativity, you draw more attention to your users as everyone prefers entertaining video. Try to make a video that gives an idea of stuff that you are using for Halloween, like showing the history of a Halloween costume using your Smartphone.
Consider the ideas mentioned above and choose a company that can provide you with eCommerce development solutions to increase sales and attract more customers to your business.
Ryan, in his role as Sr. Tech Consultant, has proved himself to be someone with a wealth of knowledge in Techno-Marketing function. Ryan enjoys writing about technology that simplifies its usage for any business. A vivid blogger by passion, Ryan enjoys contributing to various communities and groups.
The emergence of cross-platform frameworks such as Ionic, PhoneGap, Cocoa Touc...
From brand promotion and increasing user engagement to increase product sales ...
When it comes to hybrid application, it has become the most preferred choice a...
- Why React.js is the right choice for App Development?
- Mobile Application Development Process - An Overview
- Why Ionic Framework is Right for Hybrid App Development
- Why Business Prefers Swift for iPhone Application Development?
- Top 8 Mobile Apps Developed on Ionic
- Top 7 Android Application Development Tools That are Used Widely
- Things You Should Know About Progressive Web App
- Explore Some Popular Python Web Development Frameworks
- Ways to Get Rid of Boilerplate Using Kotlin Extensions
- Reasons to Choose Kotlin for Android Application Development
- Top Mobile Application UI Design Trends to Follow in 2020
- Reasons Why eCommerce Startups Prefer OpenCart
- Celebrate 2020 With iWebServices
- Why React Native is Good for Hybrid App Development?
- Impact of Halloween on eCommerce
- How Much Does It Cost To Develop An App Like TaskRabbit?
- How to Select Best Mobile App Development Company for Your Business?
- Why you should Choose React Native for Enterprise App Development?
- How IoT Mobile App Development Services can Boost Your Business?
- 10 Mobile App Development Trends to Watch in 2020
You might also like
e-Commerce mobile app development.,  E-Commerce Mobile Apps
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.