Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
Impact of Halloween on eCommerce
- Thursday, October 24, 2019
- 2 Min Read
Halloween is considered as one of the most popular and exciting holidays in which people buy a pumpkin or ghost-looking masks and other costumes to look different in the crowd. So, if you are in eCommerce development, this is the peak time when people are excited about shopping, and this makes an excellent opportunity for you to boost your sales. Now, you need to know about the ideas that can help you to increase sales and strengthen your brand’s reputation, and that is discussed below.
Make a Mobile Optimized Landing Page
According to a study, it has been seen that an adult in the US spends around 2.8 hours daily browsing the Internet with mobile devices. Create a user-friendly mobile version of your website to compete with those retailers who don’t have such eCommerce development solutions for their business. As there is less time for Halloween so, you need to start making a mobile-optimized landing page by using various tools and then renovate the whole site.
Add Halloween Design to Website
As everyone is busy in decorating their premises with topical-specific items, in this situation, you need to focus on designing special Halloween banners to your website. The special holiday effects can be given either by decorating with navigation buttons or images, promoting discounts, or links to the landing page. You can also add a pop-up to your site to give extra consideration to your membership facility.
Create a Halloween Video
When you create a video that is full of creativity, you draw more attention to your users as everyone prefers entertaining video. Try to make a video that gives an idea of stuff that you are using for Halloween, like showing the history of a Halloween costume using your Smartphone.
Consider the ideas mentioned above and choose a company that can provide you with eCommerce development solutions to increase sales and attract more customers to your business.
Ryan, in his role as Sr. Tech Consultant, has proved himself to be someone with a wealth of knowledge in Techno-Marketing function. Ryan enjoys writing about technology that simplifies its usage for any business. A vivid blogger by passion, Ryan enjoys contributing to various communities and groups.
The growing popularity of progressive web applications (PWAs) made it a much-d...
Being an entrepreneur, you should be indeed highly concerned about getting the...
Hiring a developer is a roller coaster journey that you need to be ready to ma...
- How Progressive Web Apps are Ready for Enterprises
- How Enterprises Should Prepare for iOS App Development
- Hiring a PHP Developer? Important Facts to Know
- Are Progressive Web Apps Important? Know Why?
- Reasons Why Startups should have an iPhone Application
- iPhone App Development Trends that Every Developer should Follow
- Seeking to Work Remotely? Explore Interesting Facts
- Is it the Right Decision to Develop your Website with PHP?
- TOP 5 Progressive Web Apps Frameworks in 2020?
- Reasons Why Swift is the Right Option for iPhone App Development
- Explore Interviewing Tips to Hire a Mobile App Developer
- iWebServices Joins the Bandwagon of Top App Developers After the First Clutch Review
- Top 7 Platforms to Build Web Applications
- Popular Progressive Web App Development Frameworks in 2020
- Top 7 iOS App Development Trends in 2020
- Tips to Hire a Web Developer for your Business
- Explore Some Pros and Cons of Python Web Development
- 7 Examples of eCommerce Store Developed on OpenCart
- 5 Reasons Why Ionic is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why React.js is the right choice for App Development?
You might also like
e-Commerce mobile app development.,  E-Commerce Mobile Apps
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.