Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
How to Identify the Right Design Agency for your Startup?
- Saturday, February 24, 2018
- 2 Min Read
To begin with, stay clear on the following points:
– What are your goals and expectations?
– What’s your project outline?
– What’s your project’s proposed deadline?
– What’s your total budget?
Thereafter begin the process:
a. Search for options – Start with Google search and look for various agency options available. Thereafter, using different review sites, look into what people say about each of those design agencies. Additionally, ask your inner circle and acquaintances for suggestions.
b. Check expertise & experience – Once you have a few agencies on your list, check their individual websites for their clientele, portfolio, and testimonials. See if they have worked for a similar client in the past? Also, check whether they update their website regularly or not?
c. Follow on social media – A great way to experience the working style of an agency is by following them on social media channels. Check how often they post, what they post and what sort of engagement do they get out of each post.
d. Shortlist – Based on the above-mentioned criteria and on the basis of size, expertise and industry experience, shortlist the agencies that you would like to work with.
You will find this article useful: Designing User Experience for Humans
e. Ask for credentials – Reach the shortlisted agencies through email and ask for their credentials. Give extra points to the agencies that respond quickly (via phone) and inquire about the nature of the project straight away.
f. Discuss your project – You may now discuss the project with the agencies that were quick to respond and showed genuine interest in your project. Ask each of them to provide quotations along with a list of services they’ll cover during the length of the project.
g. Compare responses & make a decision – Based on the responses you receive from the agencies, make your final decision and go with the agency which provides you the most value.
The selection process is indeed long and time-consuming, but once executed correctly, you’ll not be dissatisfied with the results. For information on how we can help you as your design resource, please feel free to connect with us through email or phone. We love helping startups with their issues and provide our consultancy services free of charge.
CEO & Founder, @IWebServices : India's leading digital agency that helps global brands develop amazing solutions and connect them to their audience. As CEO, I work with a team of incredibly talented and creative people that blend technology and innovation to augment the best integrated digital solution.
When it comes to mobile application development, you will get Android and iOS ...
There are a lot of factors that play a crucial role in making your mobile app ...
Initially launched in 2010, OpenCart is one of the most popular online store m...
- Reasons to Choose Kotlin for Android Application Development
- Top Mobile Application UI Design Trends to Follow in 2020
- Reasons Why eCommerce Startups Prefer OpenCart
- Celebrate 2020 With iWebServices
- Why React Native is Good for Hybrid App Development?
- Impact of Halloween on eCommerce
- How Much Does It Cost To Develop An App Like TaskRabbit?
- How to Select Best Mobile App Development Company for Your Business?
- Why you should Choose React Native for Enterprise App Development?
- How IoT Mobile App Development Services can Boost Your Business?
- 10 Mobile App Development Trends to Watch in 2020
- Thinking of Starting an eCommerce Business? Here’s The Checklist!
- How Much Does it Cost to Build a Website?
- Android 10: Top 8 Features and Comparison with iOS 13
- Top 5 Reasons to Hire Offshore Mobile App Developers
- Everything You Need To Know About FaceApp
- How to Build an App Like Alexa?
- 5 Latest Trends In Mobile ios App Development
- How to Optimize Restaurant App Performance to Bring More Returns?
- Android Vs ios: Which is Better for Start-Up?
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.