Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
Does your website say “Happy Halloween” throughout the year?
- Wednesday, October 31, 2018
- 3 Min Read
As it turns out, we have been wearing Halloween costumes for nearly two millennia. But Do you know some of us to celebrate this HALLOWEEN every day with their SCARY, UGLY AND SPOOKY WEBSITES !! Yes, you read it right !! WEBSITE, MY Suggestion to all those people who fall under this category, Don’t spend your hard earned money this year in getting the Halloween costume when you have scariest of them all your website 😉
It takes lots of guts and courage to have a slow website with medieval time graphics in today’s digital age where every day we are treated new updates in technology.
I Salute these brave Website owners as they are not only losing their potential customers on a daily basis but also digging the grave for their business themselves.
How to Recognize Website which has Halloween Fever? In today’s digital age, Websites are important for every business as it gives the digital identity to the business is crucial for success. Just having a website isn’t enough days, What matters is what is on your website. An ugly website can be a great way to KILL your business in the foot when people are searching for your business online.
Ugly domain and Design
The biggest problem with ugly websites is an ugly name. Tell me do you find it easier to go back to a website with a simple domain like Ilovewebsite.com (an example), or do you prefer to type in randombadwebsite123.org/data0=184/net%/
Visitor’s first impression of a website is 94% design-related, so if you think some of the people in that category want to see a neat and tidy design? The answer is of course they do!
The website doesn’t have contact info
Always Remember your website visitor’s purpose. If you have an online shop, part of your goal is to drive sales there. What do you do if you can’t find a phone number, address, etc on someone’s website? Simple; you look somewhere else, that is exactly what your visitors will also do to you.
65% of consumers want to see contact information on the site’s homepage or even on every page of the website.
The website doesn’t scale
How do you look at a website? On a computer, or do you use your phone or tablet? I HATE interacting with website content on my phone and when I have to scroll all the way to the right to read the full line and then scroll all the way back for the next line? It’s is quite terrible!
Always make sure your website bends and twists to fit every screen—this is called responsive web design and it’s very important for the survival of the WEBSITE.
Automatic music or videos
I Just Hate this. Many people listen to music while they surf in their free time. If you have ever noticed a little speaker icon on the right side of your browser tabs, it means that the sound is coming from that page. People’s first instinct is to kill that tab because it’s forcing disruptive sound into their experience, and 33% of consumers said that auto-playing video/audio on a website irritated them and caused them to leave that website.
Long loading times
Customers hate waiting. We are living in the digital age of instant information. It can take customers 0.5 seconds to create an opinion about your website. This tiny amount of time shouldn’t be spent on a blank loading screen!
You will find this article useful: Declining Programming languages
Website lacks a clear message
What is your website saying to your consumer about you? Usually, near the logo, people should be able to see what you are all about. This could be in the form of a company slogan or mission statement.
Over half of consumers wants to see this information on the home page. Tell them your story! What does your company do? How it got Stared?
This will distinguish your local business from a faceless corporation.
Complicated or overwhelming interface
aDoes people are being bombarded with information on your website? People tend to ignore huge amounts of website content due to websites crawling with ads.
Keep the content on your site simple and focus on important topics that they can engage with. 85% of consumers leave the site due to poor design and you can’t afford to leave your crucial information in text-garbage. Don’t lose consumers just because your ugly website makes it hard to find the crucial information on your jumbled page.
Your website content should be geared toward making the consumer want to interact and engage with it. Stop celebrating Halloween with your customers every day with your WEBSITE. Connect with us for a NO-OBLIGATION consultation: [email protected]
CEO & Founder, @IWebServices : India's leading digital agency that helps global brands develop amazing solutions and connect them to their audience. As CEO, I work with a team of incredibly talented and creative people that blend technology and innovation to augment the best integrated digital solution.
The progressive web apps are the next best thing to expect in the future. Due ...
You can become an Android developer, but to get success in this field is not e...
The differences between React Native and Native app development have reached i...
- Approaches To Know About Progressive Web App Development
- How to Improve Android App Development and Make It Flawless
- Understanding the Differences between React Native and Native App Development
- The Crucial Trends of Android App Development to Follow In 2020
- Reasons to Focus on Android App Development
- When Do You Build a Progressive Web App for Your Business
- Why Businesses Should Focus On Android App Development for Business Growth
- Know the Differences between Progressive Web App Development and Native Apps
- Factors to Consider Before Hiring Mobile App Development Company
- Why Businesses Are Heading More towards Android App Development
- How a Progressive Web App Development Company Can Determine the Future of Mobile Web Apps
- Best Steps to Focus At While You Hire PHP Developer
- Services You Can Get Only From a Reputed Android App Development Company
- What 5 Points You Can Expect To Get From Android App Development Company
- Tune In For the Finest Mobile Application Design Tips for World Class Results
- Trends to Figure Out In Progressive Web App Development
- Reasons to Hire PHP Developers for Your Next Web Development Project
- Things on Which Mobile App Design Services Must Focus For Android Apps
- Trends to Follow Before You Hire Mobile App Design Services
- How to Hire PHP Developer to Make Your Business Shine
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.