Chalenj - App To Challenge Yourself
Challenges in life help us grow and become better at what we’re doing. Chalenj makes you go through a set of daily tasks that help with behavior modification for the good.
- Client Chalenj
- Industry Education / Micro Learning
- Location CA
What is Chalenj?
Chalenj is a behavior changing platform that provides a structured approach to achieving results in terms of knowledge acquisition and behavior modification. The domains Chalenj is addressing today are – Unemployment, Social issues, Corporate Learning, Education, and Health-Related Issues.
Chalenj allows organizations to create customized challenges that address learning and/or behavioral needs. Using the latest research in behavioral and learning sciences, Chalenj leverages game theory to engage users to go through a set of daily tasks that help get better at learning new things and becoming a better person. The tasks are short, fun, and engaging activities that span over a prescribed period of time. More importantly, the time and capital required to launch a challenge is not only economically feasible, but is also easy to deploy using this unique platform to deliver just-in-time learning.
How We Did It
- Exploring the Needs : With such a varied target audience ranging in age-groups of 16 to 70, it was practically very difficult to lay out an intersecting set of objectives. The client assisted the team a lot by sending timely feedback and going back-and-forth with the team in assessing the needs streamlined to the problem it was trying to address.
- Responsive Wireframing : Through a series of iterative meetings and discussions, the Business Analytics team laid out the first set of concrete wireframes that focused on the DNA – micro-learning.
- Stakeholder WorkShop : The browsable and interactive wireframes were then presented to a focus group of 50+ people. The feedback was taken to revise and prioritize existing features. Chalenj stands at its first version as of Mar’19.
- Experience Designing : The expert UI team took the wireframes and produced sets of user journeys for various user roles involved.
- App Development : A team of eight members comprising Django, Java for Android, Swift for iOS, Software Testers, and Markup Engineers was formed. The team followed an agile methodology where faster sprints were continually rolled out for a period of three months. Chalenj’s first stable version went live on the Google PlayStore and AppStore between Aug ’18 – Sep ‘18.
A quick glimpse of what the app looks like.
All the details of challenges taken and their completion status
All task details in an easy-to-understand interface
A glimpse of all the screens of this User Friendly app.
Looking to Hire A Mobile App Agency for Business Productivity Apps?
From designing creative user interfaces and developing secure mobile applications to crafting the full web marketing strategy, we’re the agency for your needs. Get in touch!
Customized Solution for Every Business Needs
Our dedicated, highly trained, and skilled developers are adept to build applications that cater to our client’s diverse business needs.