WoundCharts - Wound Care EMR
A complete web and app-based electronic medical record (EMR) system that is specifically designed for wound care. The platform ensures documentation compliance and medical security at the point of care.
- Client WoundCharts
- Industry HealthCare
- Location USA
Wound Charts decided to design its own web and app-based user-friendly EMR. Wound Charts aimed at offering a seamless log-in from any location with immediate and secure access to patient data and records via the cloud, allowing users to stay connected anywhere, anytime. The Web version was later extended to use sophisticated mobile technologies providing access to schedules, healing trajectories, and notes on the go.
The End Product
- Web and App Based Software (can be accessed through any internet browser or Android/iOS Phone).
- Automated ICD10 Codes Support
- Procedure Notes (Debridements, NPWT, graft placements)
- Clinical Decision Support System®, based on the Latest Accepted Guidelines
- Automated Assessment of Wound Progression
- Automated Alerts and Reminders
- Data-Driven Wound Care
- Machine Learning technology: Predictive outcomes
- Estimated Time of Wound Closure®
- Ulcer Prevention and Risk Assessment Tools
- Patient Education Tools
- Real-time Outcomes Analysis and Stat Reports
- Compatible with laptops, tablets, and smartphones
Simple Sign Up and Login screens for easy user on-boarding.
Easy to scroll through several patient records and book an appointment with the tap of a finger.
All the screens of the beautifully crafted app created by our expert UI artisans.
Looking for Healthcare App Developers for your Next Project?
From designing creative user interfaces and developing secure mobile applications to crafting the full web marketing strategy, we’re the agency for your needs. Get in touch!
Customized Solution for Every Business Needs
Our dedicated, highly trained, and skilled developers are adept to build applications that cater to our client’s diverse business needs.