Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
Reasons Why eCommerce Startups Prefer OpenCart
- Tuesday, December 31, 2019
- 2 Min Read
Initially launched in 2010, OpenCart is one of the most popular online store management systems. Based on PHP, it leverages HTML and MySQL components. Available under General Public License, OpenCart gets support from multiple currencies and languages.
OpenCart has redefined the eCommerce website by making it more business-centric with robust features. This is the reason why it has emerged as the most popular platform to create a user-friendly, engaging, and sales-driven shopping cart.
The module-based eCommerce development platform OpenCart lets developers configure everything easily and quickly, which not only minimizes the development time but also the overall development cost.
It makes OpenCart a cost-effective platform for eCommerce development. And this is the reason why eCommerce startup prefers this platform to develop a shopping cart.
No matter which OpenCart company you approach for your eCommerce website development, you can expect their services at budget-friendly prices.
Top Reasons why OpenCart is Good for Small Businesses
Apart from other reasons, we are going to make a detailed discussion of why small eCommerce company opts for this platform to create their online shopping cart.
Easy to Configure and Quick Launch
As mentioned above, OpenCart based on modules, which developers find easy to configure without taking so much time. Developers leverage this platform to set up an online shopping cart with some easy steps. After installation, one needs to follow simple steps to make the selection of the right template. After this, the final step is to add the product to make the shopping cart complete.
Though OpenCart is free, still it’s blessed with robust features. It includes every feature that is necessary for your eCommerce website to engage users and increase product sales.
It includes the ability to support multiple languages, which means that OpenCart-powered shopping carts are capable of catering to overseas customers as well. It also supports multiple payment models such as Credit Card, PayPal, and others.
These payment mediums not only make the payment process easier but also help businesses in calculating tax in the easiest way.
Easier Website Maintenance
Website maintenance is required to improve its effectiveness and conversion rate. The eCommerce website developed on OpenCart can be managed easily even without the involvement of professionals. It lets admin add images, product, category, description, configuration, etc.
Besides, integrating new payment systems into the OpenCart eCommerce website is also quite easy and can be done with some simple steps.
Effective Sales Report
OpenCart generates three types of sales reports by default. These are sales reports on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, product performance report, and purchase reports. Keeping eyes on these sales reports lets you make an effective sales strategy to increase product sales and thus the website’s conversion rates.
In today’s competitive business world, it’s impossible to generate more traffic to the site to increase conversion rates without an effective SEO. In other words, your website needs to appear in top search results to gain more traffic.
As an SEO-friendly platform, OpenCart based websites are SEO-friendly and perform better in search engines. Websites developed on this platform are already optimized according to the latest SEO guidelines.
While searching for the right platform for eCommerce website development, you often end up with plenty of options. Startups often look for a reliable affordable, and advanced platform for eCommerce website development and they find no platform is as good as OpenCart.
So, if you are planning for OpenCart website development, it’s the right time to hire an OpenCart developer.
Blessed with a sound expertise in Web & Mobile technologies, Mark nurtures a great passion for writing. As a tech-geek, he possesses in-depth knowledge of programming, architecture & cloud-infrastructures and loves writing on diversified topics including Internet-Of-Things, Artificial Intelligence, Progressive Web App, Smart TV & Wearable & more.
Choosing a suitable eCommerce platform for the creation, managemen...
The progressive web apps are the next best thing to expect in the future. Due ...
You can become an Android developer, but to get success in this field is not e...
- Shopify Vs Magento: - Which One Is Best For You?
- Approaches To Know About Progressive Web App Development
- How to Improve Android App Development and Make It Flawless
- Understanding the Differences between React Native and Native App Development
- The Crucial Trends of Android App Development to Follow In 2020
- Reasons to Focus on Android App Development
- When Do You Build a Progressive Web App for Your Business
- Why Businesses Should Focus On Android App Development for Business Growth
- Know the Differences between Progressive Web App Development and Native Apps
- Factors to Consider Before Hiring Mobile App Development Company
- Why Businesses Are Heading More towards Android App Development
- How a Progressive Web App Development Company Can Determine the Future of Mobile Web Apps
- Best Steps to Focus At While You Hire PHP Developer
- Services You Can Get Only From a Reputed Android App Development Company
- What 5 Points You Can Expect To Get From Android App Development Company
- Tune In For the Finest Mobile Application Design Tips for World Class Results
- Trends to Figure Out In Progressive Web App Development
- Reasons to Hire PHP Developers for Your Next Web Development Project
- Things on Which Mobile App Design Services Must Focus For Android Apps
- Trends to Follow Before You Hire Mobile App Design Services
You might also like
dedicated website developer,  hire a dedicated website developer,  mobile application development,  web apps
hire a dedicated website developer,  hire dedicated web developers,  hire web developers,  hire web programmers,  hiring a website programmer
Android Application Development,  Android applications,  hire Kotlin developers,  mobile application development
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.