Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
The Most Significant Difference Between Laravel and Node.js
- Monday, September 20, 2021
- 3 Min Read
It is very significant to build an attractive website with the right backend frameworks. Because crafting a perfect website is not a piece of cake. The developer has to take care of even the smallest detail in the website to make it appealing and user-friendly.
So, if you want to make such kind of attractive and detailed website, then hire a Laravel developer with the best skills and expertise in their field. In this blog, we will see the main difference between Laravel and Node.js, and find out which one is the best back-end to choose.
Overview of Laravel Framework
Laravel is an open-source PHP framework that is versatile and easy to comprehend. It follows the design pattern of Model-view-Controller (MVC). Laravel is one of the best preferable frameworks that protects your website from several cyber attacks.
Laravel is very easy for developers because they can use their existing elements and components while building the website. Moreover, if they have expertise in Core PHP and Advanced PHP, then Laravel will be very easy for them, and it will enhance productivity by saving a lot of time.
Features of Laravel
- It follows the MVC pattern of design and allows the separation between layers of presentation and business logic.
- It provides ultimate protection to the website and other web applications because it allows hashed and salted password schemes so that passwords can never be saved as plain text.
- Its main aim is to make the web development process easier for web designers and developers.
- It provides various tools for MVC applications, HTML templates, routing, testing, database interactions, and many more.
- It offers a database migration system, which means it broadens the database structure of the website without recreating the code every time.
Pros of Laravel
- Popular framework option for the PHP developers.
- Its ORM assistance helps in abstraction and automation.
- It is easy to understand for the web developers, and hence it makes documentation concise.
- As it is based on the MVC template, it eliminates the need to write simple HTML codes.
- It uses a template engine called Blade, it offers excellent power to create complex applications with easy navigation.
- It automatically creates Uniform Reverse Identifiers (URIs), which creates changes in routes into relevant links.
Cons of Laravel
- The lightweight feature of this framework is considered a disadvantage because it leads to lower performance and increasing in data congestion.
- It does not have in-built software and requires third-party integration to create customized websites.
- Laravel is comparatively slow, so companies need to hire a Laravel developer who is professional and has an understanding of PHP.
Overview of Node.js
Features of Node.js
- It uses a non-blocking IO model that is both event-driven and well-organized.
- Node.js is designed to create scalable network apps with open-source technologies.
- Its connection handling mechanism is more efficient than the classic thread-based model.
- There is no lock concept here, so Node.js users are exempted from the worries of deadlocking.
Pros of Node.js
- It handles the consequent request from users very quickly and simply.
- It performs effectively while building APIs.
- It has an active community of novice and experienced web developers.
- It has a full-stack package that enables the smooth deployment of apps and
- lessens the learning curve.
- Node.js is easy to learn for the developers, and they can adapt to the framework.
Cons of Node.js
- Difficult to maintain code due to asynchronous nature.
- Some of its tools have loopholes and do not match the coding standards.
- Node.js is not suitable for immense computing, and it becomes less efficient during heavy calculations.
- It does not work well with CPU concerted devices because it is single-threaded.
- Beginners may find it problematic while creating apps from scratch due to its unopinionated nature.
Laravel Vs Node.js – The real difference
|It does not have an IO model because it is just a PHP framework.||It has an event-driven and non-blocking IO model, which makes work easier.|
|It is mainly used in industries such as education, shopping, business, and other industries.||It is booming in industries like automobile, arts, entertainment, computer, and electronics.|
|The front-end view library is its best integration feature.||Node JS has no such integration feature.|
|It is best for Maria DB and MySQL applications.||It is ideal for MongoDB/MongooseJS.|
I'm a transformational business and sales leader with close to 12+ years of strategic sales and business development experience. I am a Global Head Sales at iWebServices, I am recognized for being a collaborative hands-on leader who is driven, passionate, energetic, result-oriented, and highly impactful; particularly in high growth and fast-paced environments.
Smooth and responsive performance is the most critical criterion for any software. Apple gadgets ...
Remember those advertisements that pop up while you're viewing videos on YouTube or banners that ...
"Why isn't my app successful even if it follows all of the necessary progressive web app developm...
- Top 10 Tips and Tricks to Improve iOS App Performance
- How Do Free Apps Make Money: 10 Most Popular Revenue Models
- 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Developing Progressive Web Apps
- Google MUM (Multitask Unified Model)- A New Milestone for Lens and Search
- Top Mobile Educational App Ideas for Ed-Tech Startups
- Skills and Expertise of a PHP Developer
- Adapt the appealing Responsive Web Design for the stronger customer base
- iWebServices Named as a Most Reviewed Company by the Manifest
- Best 10 Performance Optimization Tips for React Apps
- What are the New Features in Swift Programming Language?
- Why Kotlin is the Future of Android App Development?
- The Most Significant Difference Between Laravel and Node.js
- How Blockchain is Redefining The Face of eCommerce Industry
- Reasons to Choose Cake PHP Framework for Your Next Project
- What Makes Asp.Net Core The Best Framework For Web Development
- Top 5 Impact of IoT on Mobile Application Development
- Why and How Mobile Commerce Apps Spearhead E-Commerce?
- Remote work in the IT industry: Stats, Benefits, and Best Practices
- Top Mobile Trends Expected To Dominate In 2022
- Top 10 New Technology Trends for 2021
You might also like
hire dedicated php developer,  hire dedicated php programmer,  hire offshore php developer,  hire php developer,  hire php expert,  hire php web developer,  PHP development services,  php web development services,  php website development company
Best website design services,  responsive web application,  responsive web design,  responsive web design agency,  responsive web design company,  responsive web design services,  responsive web development,  responsive web development company,  responsive website design,  responsive website design company,  Responsive website design services,  responsive website development,  responsive website development company
best laravel development company,  best node js development company,  laravel app development,  laravel app development company,  laravel application development company,  laravel application development services,  laravel development agency,  laravel development company,  laravel development services,  laravel web application development company,  laravel web design,  laravel web development,  laravel web development company,  laravel web development services,  laravel website development company,  laravel website development services,  node js app development,  node js app development company,  node js development agency,  node js development company,  node js development services,  node js web development,  node js web development company,  node js web development services,  node web application development,  node web development,  node.js development,  nodejs development team
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.