Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
Designing User Experience for Humans
- Monday, March 19, 2018
- 2 Min Read
Human Experience (HX) is what the businesses now consider as the next frontier for winning over a large chunk of loyal customers. Although CX is still very much alive, a lot of mature businesses are already investing substantially in their transition from CX to HX. Hence, it is bound to become an industry norm in the near future.
But what exactly is HX and how is it different from CX?
Well, as CX mostly caters to the functional and transactional needs of a user, the HX additionally recognizes and addresses the human side, delivering meaningful experiences to the user. This, in turn, helps in building value for the customers, employees, and partners, and takes brand loyalty to a whole new level.
You will find this article useful: 5 Most Workable Steps to Convert psd to html5
And how can this be implemented?
For an HX transformation, you can implement the following 5 foundational principles immediately:
1- Establish your true reason for being – What’s that one purpose that your company and your products strive for? Use it as a cohesive force to bind all your stakeholders together.
2- Diffuse it in all your business activities – Use your purpose as a driving force in whatever your business does on a day to day basis. Start filtering all your business decisions keeping that very purpose in your mind. Let it drive your HR policies, growth strategy, product decisions, and supplier choices.
3- Start focusing on a cognitive understanding based interactions – While interacting with your customers, give strong emphasis on understanding your customers on conscious and sub-conscious levels. Harness your data, recognize patterns, rationalize customer needs and future trends and then work on deploying meaningful experiences.
4- Infuse insights and adapt – Run frequent tests, research conclusions, learn by doing and adapt as per changing needs of the customer.
5- Start investing in the future today – HX demands strong organizational commitment towards discovering new insights and implementing those insights in real time to stay ahead of the competition.
For the past couple of years, our product development team at iWebServices has successfully delivered several HX based projects to our international clients and many more are still in the pipeline. You can connect with our team anytime for a free consultation and we’ll make sure that your business dominates the market from there on.
CEO & Founder, @IWebServices : India's leading digital agency that helps global brands develop amazing solutions and connect them to their audience. As CEO, I work with a team of incredibly talented and creative people that blend technology and innovation to augment the best integrated digital solution.
When it comes to mobile application development, you will get Android and iOS ...
There are a lot of factors that play a crucial role in making your mobile app ...
Initially launched in 2010, OpenCart is one of the most popular online store m...
- Reasons to Choose Kotlin for Android Application Development
- Top Mobile Application UI Design Trends to Follow in 2020
- Reasons Why eCommerce Startups Prefer OpenCart
- Celebrate 2020 With iWebServices
- Why React Native is Good for Hybrid App Development?
- Impact of Halloween on eCommerce
- How Much Does It Cost To Develop An App Like TaskRabbit?
- How to Select Best Mobile App Development Company for Your Business?
- Why you should Choose React Native for Enterprise App Development?
- How IoT Mobile App Development Services can Boost Your Business?
- 10 Mobile App Development Trends to Watch in 2020
- Thinking of Starting an eCommerce Business? Here’s The Checklist!
- How Much Does it Cost to Build a Website?
- Android 10: Top 8 Features and Comparison with iOS 13
- Top 5 Reasons to Hire Offshore Mobile App Developers
- Everything You Need To Know About FaceApp
- How to Build an App Like Alexa?
- 5 Latest Trends In Mobile ios App Development
- How to Optimize Restaurant App Performance to Bring More Returns?
- Android Vs ios: Which is Better for Start-Up?
You might also like
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.