Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
5 Most Workable Steps to Convert PSD to HTML5
- Friday, August 18, 2017
- 2 Min Read
The web development industry has gained strength since a decade, where responsive design has become the latest trend as a new HTML5 is now in the market. If you are a beginner and looking for starting a project on web development, it is quite likely you won’t be having any experience in designing websites with HTML5. And that is prompting us to come up with a definitive guide on how to convert PSD to HTML5, which is prepared by iWebServices. So, check this out right here.
Let’s quickly have a look at steps of converting PSD to HTML5!
Step 1 – Design by PSD
Since you are in the process of PSD to HTML conversion, you must have a PSD. There are certain aspects such as a clear understanding of your project that will ease up your work. And you must design PSD in Photoshop layers that will help you to choose appropriate things for your tasks.
Step 2 – What about Colors
Colors play an important role in designing a website. So, you must choose the right colors for website design as per industry needs while converting PSD to HTML5.
Step 3 – Knowledge of HTML5
As with HTML5, the process of designing websites has become easy, so there is no need for you to use images for beautifying your websites. For example, you can stop using an image for the call to action button; instead, you can use HTML5 and CSS3 to get this process done quickly and efficiently.
Step 4 – Effect of CSS3
CSS3 or Cascading Style Sheets, level 3 helps you to use new and attractive 2D and 3D transforms to redefine the website by applying a set of very less code.
You will find this article useful: 3 Most Workable Principles for e Commerce Website Design
Step 5 – What to do with Media Queries
The last but not least step in PSD to HTML conversion is using media queries. It will help you to make a responsive design of your website. Remember that you should target while designing a website, otherwise you are most likely to create a new website for every device.
Once you learn how to convert PSD to HTML5 with these above-mentioned 5 easy steps, you can go ahead with your web development project with full confidence. I am sure that you will be able to come with the fantastic creation over the World Wide Web that will grab the attention of everyone. I would recommend you to use a good PSD to HTML converter for getting the desired results in website development.
Ryan, in his role as Sr. Tech Consultant, has proved himself to be someone with a wealth of knowledge in Techno-Marketing function. Ryan enjoys writing about technology that simplifies its usage for any business. A vivid blogger by passion, Ryan enjoys contributing to various communities and groups.
As markets are evolving more into digital forms, online shopping is becoming more prevalent in th...
The development of mobile apps for users can help people gain crea...
With the popularity of iOS and Android operating systems, businesses are often unaware and are in...
- Top 5 Tips To Select The Best eCommerce Website Development Company
- Everything You Need To Know About Mobile App Development
- Why React Native is the Future of Hybrid App Development?
- How to Choose the Best eCommerce Development Company?
- What Is the Future of Cross-platform App Development?
- How to Make Your Website Ready For The Holiday Season?
- Mobile App UX/UI Design: Everything You Need to Know
- Shopify VS Shopify Plus: What is a Best Fit for You
- Android Vs iOS: Which Platform To Build Your App For First?
- CakePHP Vs Laravel Vs Codeigniter
- Shopify Vs Magento: - Which One Is Best For You?
- Approaches To Know About Progressive Web App Development
- How to Improve Android App Development and Make It Flawless
- Understanding the Differences between React Native and Native App Development
- The Crucial Trends of Android App Development to Follow In 2020
- Reasons to Focus on Android App Development
- When Do You Build a Progressive Web App for Your Business
- Why Businesses Should Focus On Android App Development for Business Growth
- Know the Differences between Progressive Web App Development and Native Apps
- Factors to Consider Before Hiring Mobile App Development Company
You might also like
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.