Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
Popular Progressive Web App Development Frameworks in 2020
- Friday, March 6, 2020
- 4 Min Read
Popularly narrated as PWA in short form, progressive web application has brought a great revolution in the app development realm by getting wide acceptance among multiple industries.
Today, PWAs are highly demanding apps that come with the ability to leverage the power of both the mobile and web world and let businesses discover multiple growth opportunities by increasing audience base, sales of products and services, conversion rates, and profit.
More and more, PWA also needs less development hours and thus emerged as a cost-effective app development solutions for business. So, it is considered to be the right option for all those looking for cost-effective app development solutions for them.
Top Frameworks and tools to Create Progressive Web Applications
While describing some of the progressive web application development frameworks, it is good to start from none other than Lighthouse that developers leverage to a wider extent to create a variety of progressive web apps.
Lighthouse is developed and introduced by Google with the main purpose to enhance the quality and standard of the web application. It analyzes your website from different areas and also enlists numerous factors that you can take into account to make sure that your website can easily become a progressive web application.
Benefits of Lighthouse
- It increases page speed
- It increases the app’s accessibility
- It increases the app’s performance
- It offers actionable performance device
Introduced as an open-source framework in 2013, Ionic serves as an SDK to develop progressive web applications. The framework is based on Apache Cordova and Angular. Over 5 million hybrid applications are powered by this framework. It is blessed with a complete library of components for both iOS and Android platforms.
Since Ionic is available free, apps developed on this framework are cost-effective. This is the reason why startups and mid-size businesses opt for Ionic when they decide to go with progressive web app development.
Benefits of Ionic
- User-friendly interface
- Cross-platform usability
- Free and open-source
- Based on Angular
- Reduce app development complexity and efforts
VueJS is another important framework used for developing progressive web applications. It is better recognized as the fastest-growing library. Besides, the coding simplicity and high-speed rendering are certain other factors that make Vue.js as the most preferred progressive web apps framework. Like React, Vue.js also adopts the ability to allow scalability of the project while adding some extra packages.
Supported by Alibaba and Laravel, the framework is known to be simple and also features various concepts from Angular 1 and React frameworks. Since VueJS advocates for the simplicity of code, so it’s quite easier to learn. Developers can easily grasp things and can develop a variety of PWAs leveraging this framework.
Benefits of VueJS
- Easy to understand
- Simple integration
- Higher flexibility
- Two-way communication
- Great tool
Supported by the largest community and introduced by social media giant Facebook, React is another PWA framework that also witnessed their growing demand among developers for creating a range of progressive web applications.
Benefits of React
- Facility to write components
- Enhance productivity
- It ensures smooth and quick rendering
- It offers stable code
- Available with useful developer toolset
The release of the latest version, which is blessed with features like service worker for rendering built-in support, made this framework quite easier for developers to use as they need to possess vast expertise in creating a progressive web application by leveraging AngularJS version. Based on the model view controller (MVC), AngularJS is available with IntelliSense and Typescript.
Benefits of AngularJS
- AngularJS lets developers create a single page app with the right strategy.
- It comes with data binding ability and lets users get a seamless experience.
- It is blessed with reusable components.
- It also uses separation of concerns and also dependency injection.
- With AngularJS, developers can integrate high-end functionality into apps with shortcodes.
Programmed by none other than Google, Polymer is an open-source progressive web app development framework that comes with a wide range of templates, tools, and various web components.
These play a vital role in simplifying the process of creating progressive web applications. More and more, the framework uses HTML/JS/CSS, which makes it an independent framework.
Benefits of Polymer
- It comes with certain pretested modules
- The higher speed of development
- It gives a complete uniformity across different modules
So, above are some of the most popular progressive web app development frameworks that are popular in 2020. If you are going to hire a progressive web app development company, you can discuss which framework they are going to leverage to develop your app and also how it will be beneficial for your app.
Blessed with a sound expertise in Web & Mobile technologies, Mark nurtures a great passion for writing. As a tech-geek, he possesses in-depth knowledge of programming, architecture & cloud-infrastructures and loves writing on diversified topics including Internet-Of-Things, Artificial Intelligence, Progressive Web App, Smart TV & Wearable & more.
Hiring a developer is a roller coaster journey that you need to be ready to ma...
Progressive web application (PWA) of late became a much-debated topic for bein...
Today, the mobile application has become necessary for every business irrespec...
- Hiring a PHP Developer? Important Facts to Know
- Are Progressive Web Apps Important? Know Why?
- Reasons Why Startups should have an iPhone Application
- iPhone App Development Trends that Every Developer should Follow
- Seeking to Work Remotely? Explore Interesting Facts
- Is it the Right Decision to Develop your Website with PHP?
- TOP 5 Progressive Web Apps Frameworks in 2020?
- Reasons Why Swift is the Right Option for iPhone App Development
- Explore Interviewing Tips to Hire a Mobile App Developer
- iWebServices Joins the Bandwagon of Top App Developers After the First Clutch Review
- Top 7 Platforms to Build Web Applications
- Popular Progressive Web App Development Frameworks in 2020
- Top 7 iOS App Development Trends in 2020
- Tips to Hire a Web Developer for your Business
- Explore Some Pros and Cons of Python Web Development
- 7 Examples of eCommerce Store Developed on OpenCart
- 5 Reasons Why Ionic is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why React.js is the right choice for App Development?
- Mobile Application Development Process - An Overview
- Why Ionic Framework is Right for Hybrid App Development
You might also like
Progressive web application (PWA),  Progressive Web Application,  progressive web app development services,  progressive web app development company
progressive web apps framework,  progressive web app development services,  Progressive Web App Development,  progressive web app development company
progressive web development,  Progressive Web App,  Progressive Web App Development,  progressive web app development company
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.