Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
Why Every Travel Business Should have a Mobile App?
- Saturday, September 1, 2018
- 3 Min Read
It can be used to build brand recognition through a direct marketing channel.
In order to promote their brand, travel agencies should go mobile to provide travelers with the easy-to-go interactive user experience. An interactive mobile app can contribute to a brand’s lasting effect by increasing awareness among its consumers.
It helps in providing an all-in-one solution.
Most of the travelers are looking for convenience and good deals. Travel companies can integrate everything from booking tickets, hotels, to car rentals or by helping the agencies attracts more consumers by offering a personalized approach to their customers with their own Mobile App.
It can be used to collect user data.
A mobile solution presents an opportunity to collect and analyze user data, by looking at what users buy, book, or search for and when they do it most often. This data enables companies to implement their customized marketing campaigns, offers, and services. Analytical tools as YOUBORA, Akami and Flurry can help in organizing and analyzing the data collected.
It enables Mobile marketing automation which boost sales.
Apps can also be used to promote special products and offers via in-app purchases. For example, push notifications can boost sales for discounted flights and hotels or to alert users about last calls on special offers. Notifications can also be coordinated with email blasts, in-app messages, or an App Inbox to build a marketing campaign that reaches both inside and outside of the app, hence moving the users through the marketing funnel.
Collaboration with existing tools enhances the user experience.
Depending on the features that the app publishers want to include, there are various possibilities to collaborate with already-existing solutions to offer users a better service. Brands such as Booking.com, Expedia, Skyscanner, TripAdvisor, Yelp, OpenTable and Google Map have their application program interfaces (API) that new apps can use in their development. Third-party API can save time during development and increasing more trust among users.
You will find this article useful: Developing an on Demand Food Delivery App like Ubereats
Mobile App can increase the modes of revenue streams.
A perfect strategy can greatly increase revenue. Following are the various app monetization methods:
- In-App Purchases. By collaborating with the service provider who sells tickets, hotel rooms etc and the publishers can get a percentage on each purchase, hence creating a new revenue stream.
- Locating Sponsors and Business Partners. Finding a partner with a similar customer base can create an integrated experience. If your logo appears on one of your partner’s applications, this could potentially open your business to a whole new sector of customers.
- In-App Advertising. Relevant ads from business partners (such as hotels, cab services, restaurants, local places of interest) can increase the number of users who would be happy to click on such personalized ads. Mobile apps can be used to advertise anything from a local restaurant to a unique place to attract potential tourists who are willing to pay for new travel experiences. A percentage of sales from these purchases is shared with the app publisher
- Source Code Distribution. The publisher can license their app source code to various companies to generate more revenue from the app.
Get an app for your business today, Connect with us for a NO-OBLIGATION consultation: [email protected]
Ryan, in his role as Sr. Tech Consultant, has proved himself to be someone with a wealth of knowledge in Techno-Marketing function. Ryan enjoys writing about technology that simplifies its usage for any business. A vivid blogger by passion, Ryan enjoys contributing to various communities and groups.
As markets are evolving more into digital forms, online shopping is becoming more prevalent in th...
The development of mobile apps for users can help people gain crea...
With the popularity of iOS and Android operating systems, businesses are often unaware and are in...
- Top 5 Tips To Select The Best eCommerce Website Development Company
- Everything You Need To Know About Mobile App Development
- Why React Native is the Future of Hybrid App Development?
- How to Choose the Best eCommerce Development Company?
- What Is the Future of Cross-platform App Development?
- How to Make Your Website Ready For The Holiday Season?
- Mobile App UX/UI Design: Everything You Need to Know
- Shopify VS Shopify Plus: What is a Best Fit for You
- Android Vs iOS: Which Platform To Build Your App For First?
- CakePHP Vs Laravel Vs Codeigniter
- Shopify Vs Magento: - Which One Is Best For You?
- Approaches To Know About Progressive Web App Development
- How to Improve Android App Development and Make It Flawless
- Understanding the Differences between React Native and Native App Development
- The Crucial Trends of Android App Development to Follow In 2020
- Reasons to Focus on Android App Development
- When Do You Build a Progressive Web App for Your Business
- Why Businesses Should Focus On Android App Development for Business Growth
- Know the Differences between Progressive Web App Development and Native Apps
- Factors to Consider Before Hiring Mobile App Development Company
You might also like
Progressive Web App,  Progressive Web App Development,  progressive web app development company,  progressive web app development services,  progressive web application development,  progressive web application frameworks
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.