Simplifying the dilemma – Python vs Node.JS
- Monday, July 9, 2018
- 2 Min Read
Benefits of Node.js
- Node.js is a fast server-side solution. Node.js is faster compared to Python and is preferred for real-time applications like chat apps or applications with 3D graphics which are memory intensive.
- Node.js is a single-threaded solution. Additional node.js processes can be created with node clusters and workers to make it scalable.
Limitations of Node.js:
- Relatively less efficient when used with CPU intensive operations.
- NPM modules lack proper documentation.
Benefits of Python:
- Python is easy to learn and use with its expressive and concise syntax.
- Enables faster development of applications compared to other languages.
- Python has rich libraries for server-side development when compared to Node.js. The Ecosystem modules provide access to features that are not available in the standard library.
Limitations of Python:
- It is not available on mobile and browsers and does not work well in them and complementing it with other languages increases maintenance.
- Domain-specific Languages (DSLs) are not supported in Python that could have helped in optimizing UI development to make it faster.
- Python and Node.js has its own set of benefits and limitations and each one can be used as per the requirement.
CEO & Founder, @IWebServices : India's leading digital agency that helps global brands develop amazing solutions and connect them to their audience. As CEO, I work with a team of incredibly talented and creative people that blend technology and innovation to augment the best integrated digital solution.
- Web Engineering (10)
- eCommerce (3)
- Frontend Engineering (1)
- Business (9)
- Artificial Intelligence (1)
- Growth Hack (2)
- Events (2)
- User Interface Designing (3)
- Web App Development (4)
- Mobile App Devleopment (6)
Most Popular Posts
- How much does it cost to make a Mobile App?
- Everything you Need to Know about Magento
- Impact of Technology in Real Estate
- Best Mobile App Monetization Tricks One Should Know
- Is Blockchain technology the new internet?
You might also like
Artificial Intelligence,  Website,  Technology,  Web Development
PWA,  WebApp,  Mobile App,  Technology
Mobile App,  Technology,  OpenSource
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.