Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
How is Technology Changing Fashion Industry?
- Thursday, December 27, 2018
- 3 Min Read
IMPACT OF TECHNOLOGY IN FASHION AND RETAIL
Fashion Tech is now rapidly becoming a growing and vibrant ecosystem that is now supported by incubators and accelerators like New York Fashion Tech Lab and Silicon Valley’s Fashion Tech Accelerator with an objective to guide new Fashion Tech Innovators. With the help of technology, we can create more robust, energetic, transparent and sustainable fashion ecosystem.
Streamlining processes, developing more efficient systems, and modernizing operations within the fashion industry are indispensable components of the fashion tech sector. Supply chain technology makes enhances the efficiency of the processes, while the use of data analytics, social media tools, artificial intelligence and augmented reality helps in simplifying guide purchasing and business decisions
You will find this article useful: How Much does it Cost to Make a Mobile App
LATEST TECH TRENDS IN FASHION
AI (Artificial Intelligence) is one the most pioneering technology which is helping brands and retailers with features like predictive forecasting, capacity planning and merchandising while improving the accuracy of deliveries and along with product availability.
AR (Augmented Reality) is helping online shoppers with buying by enabling them to choose their right look and size by a smart blended reality mirror overlaying clothes on to users. It’s a genius tool that further helps online retailers to reduce the number of returned items.
Blockchain is a new digital record which gives the guarantee of product safety, authenticity and ethical standards as records cannot be altered once they are added to the blockchain. Consumers can rest assured where and out of what material an item was made, who made it, what were the conditions they worked in and how much they were paid.
Contactless payment integration with smartphones, smartwatches and even now on smart clothing is simply convenient as it prevents theft. The first high-tech automated convenience store is in Asia which requires no checkout, no cash and has no sales staff.
Facial recognition technology is now used as payment mode to pay for products. It is also useful in identifying varying levels of customer satisfaction. It also provides insights on consumer’s purchasing decision process or pattern by identifying individuals and creating more personalized experiences for them.
Voice interface like Apple’s Siri, Amazon’s Alexa, Microsoft’s Cortana and Google Assistant are all inspiring representatives for the voice-based interface! Voice user interfaces are now creating a new paradigm for human-computer interaction whereas in retail it can be a new form of conversational commerce – which will be simply more efficient, frictionless and much more convenient than typing.
Visceral experience is in contrary to digitally enabled experiences that are both online and offline, more physical and they will be back in focus. Fashion brands and department stores especially will have to create places or pop-ups that offer consumers authentic emotional connections and experiences thus engaging with their body, mind, and soul. As at the end of the day it’s all about community, entertainment, and education, whether that includes tech or not!
Ryan, in his role as Sr. Tech Consultant, has proved himself to be someone with a wealth of knowledge in Techno-Marketing function. Ryan enjoys writing about technology that simplifies its usage for any business. A vivid blogger by passion, Ryan enjoys contributing to various communities and groups.
The progressive web apps are the next best thing to expect in the future. Due ...
You can become an Android developer, but to get success in this field is not e...
The differences between React Native and Native app development have reached i...
- Approaches To Know About Progressive Web App Development
- How to Improve Android App Development and Make It Flawless
- Understanding the Differences between React Native and Native App Development
- The Crucial Trends of Android App Development to Follow In 2020
- Reasons to Focus on Android App Development
- When Do You Build a Progressive Web App for Your Business
- Why Businesses Should Focus On Android App Development for Business Growth
- Know the Differences between Progressive Web App Development and Native Apps
- Factors to Consider Before Hiring Mobile App Development Company
- Why Businesses Are Heading More towards Android App Development
- How a Progressive Web App Development Company Can Determine the Future of Mobile Web Apps
- Best Steps to Focus At While You Hire PHP Developer
- Services You Can Get Only From a Reputed Android App Development Company
- What 5 Points You Can Expect To Get From Android App Development Company
- Tune In For the Finest Mobile Application Design Tips for World Class Results
- Trends to Figure Out In Progressive Web App Development
- Reasons to Hire PHP Developers for Your Next Web Development Project
- Things on Which Mobile App Design Services Must Focus For Android Apps
- Trends to Follow Before You Hire Mobile App Design Services
- How to Hire PHP Developer to Make Your Business Shine
You might also like
Progressive Web App,  Progressive Web App Development,  progressive web app development company,  progressive web app development services,  progressive web application development,  progressive web application frameworks
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.