Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
Declining Programming languages
- Sunday, July 1, 2018
- 2 Min Read
Some of the languages on the extinction path are as follows –
PERL: Anyone who has been in the dot-com boom era will remember the PERL language. It used to be the language of the web. Even programming of a simple feedback form used to have a PERL-CGI combo script. PERL has its advantages and the developer community thought it was portable and efficient in its way. But PERL was a piecemeal language as the creators had piled features on top of the other without a vision on how it would fit in the big picture. The creators did acknowledge that the language had issues and began work on Perl 6. But it is still to see the light of the day.
You will find this article useful: Everything You Need to Know About Progressive Web Apps
Other programming languages used for Adobe Flash and AIR has also gone into oblivion like the Action Script. Steve Jobs of Apple did not like Flash as it was heavy on the device processors. He refused to have it on the iPhone. Web developers were forced to create websites that did not need flash. Adobe tried to keep the AIR platform afloat with the tool Flex. But both Flash and AIR did not sustain.
On the decline list are Visual Basic.NET, Objective-C and Delphi’s, Object Pascal. So developers have to be on top of technology and see the trends and adapt fast to sustain their careers.
CEO & Founder, @IWebServices : India's leading digital agency that helps global brands develop amazing solutions and connect them to their audience. As CEO, I work with a team of incredibly talented and creative people that blend technology and innovation to augment the best integrated digital solution.
As markets are evolving more into digital forms, online shopping is becoming more prevalent in th...
The development of mobile apps for users can help people gain crea...
With the popularity of iOS and Android operating systems, businesses are often unaware and are in...
- Top 5 Tips To Select The Best eCommerce Website Development Company
- Everything You Need To Know About Mobile App Development
- Why React Native is the Future of Hybrid App Development?
- How to Choose the Best eCommerce Development Company?
- What Is the Future of Cross-platform App Development?
- How to Make Your Website Ready For The Holiday Season?
- Mobile App UX/UI Design: Everything You Need to Know
- Shopify VS Shopify Plus: What is a Best Fit for You
- Android Vs iOS: Which Platform To Build Your App For First?
- CakePHP Vs Laravel Vs Codeigniter
- Shopify Vs Magento: - Which One Is Best For You?
- Approaches To Know About Progressive Web App Development
- How to Improve Android App Development and Make It Flawless
- Understanding the Differences between React Native and Native App Development
- The Crucial Trends of Android App Development to Follow In 2020
- Reasons to Focus on Android App Development
- When Do You Build a Progressive Web App for Your Business
- Why Businesses Should Focus On Android App Development for Business Growth
- Know the Differences between Progressive Web App Development and Native Apps
- Factors to Consider Before Hiring Mobile App Development Company
You might also like
Progressive Web App,  Progressive Web App Development,  progressive web app development company,  progressive web app development services,  progressive web application development,  progressive web application frameworks
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.