Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
How to Choose Proper Technology for Marketplace App Development?
- Monday, April 1, 2019
- 4 Min Read
Deciding on whether to build an app is the first step. Once you are convinced that its the right time to channelize your business via an app, there are a plethora of questions awaiting your answer. First is the choice to be made between mobile and web application. You can either build an app compatible with desktop version else you can opt for the mobile-based Android or iOS apps. It is crucial to be clear on the platform you want to base your app on. A wrong decision might not only add to time overheads but also cost your pockets high.
Once you are done on this, there comes another important decision based on the technology to be incorporated while building an app. And while you are debating on the technology to be infused keep in mind the latest trends and modern features you should add in your app to stay ahead of your competitors.
How To Decide Which Technology To Use?
Choosing the technology for your app, mobile or web is based on multiple factors. To start with you need to first identify the objective of your business, who are your potential users and what are the technical necessities.
Knowledge of the above is necessary and driven by the kind of apps you wish to build. The choice of technology is primarily driven by the type of app. Native apps, hybrid, and the web apps constitute the kind and each has its own spec of requirements in terms of technology. Let have a look at what each is and what do they seek?
One of the most popular types of apps, native apps rule the majority of the app industry. The fact that they are comprehensive aids better user experience, boosts performance, is extremely responsive and laments security has deemed it as one of the most effective apps both in the field of startups and high profile enterprises. They have the propensity to turn apps mobile friendly employing all the features present in mobile phones to boost the productivity of the app.
Framework to be used from developing Android apps are
Framework to be used from developing iOS apps are
- Objective C
Hybrid Apps or Web Apps
- Sencha Touch 2, and
The final category is a mix of all kinds. They can seamlessly function on all portal. Whether it’s the web, Android or iOS, cross platforms run on every domain and are one of the most popular kinds of apps, to be developed for your business. Framework user for the development of Cross-platform apps are:
- React Native
Knowing the type, we now shift to the things you should consider before choosing a particular technology.
The Product Category
One of the most important things you should consider is the category of the product for which you are to build an app. Draft the type of product you want to build, the complexity of the project and other feature to be added. For a totally customized app enriched with features, you should prefer using Kotlin. Swift for a responsive design of the web.
Knowing whether or not the idea was taken up by you is unique. You need to be sure that the type of project you are about to start does not replicate an existing one and so choose a technology that is different.
And the last thing you should focus on is the need to promote apps. App promotion is as important as building and deploying an app. So, you should choose a technology that offers faster performance, better UO and intricate design.
So, while you are on the idea to build an app for your business, you need to be very sure about the technologies to be used. Have a conversation with the development team, discuss the projects complexity, functions and features to be added, the domain where you need to build the app and then choose the technology to be used.
CEO & Founder, @IWebServices : India's leading digital agency that helps global brands develop amazing solutions and connect them to their audience. As CEO, I work with a team of incredibly talented and creative people that blend technology and innovation to augment the best integrated digital solution.
As markets are evolving more into digital forms, online shopping is becoming more prevalent in th...
The development of mobile apps for users can help people gain crea...
With the popularity of iOS and Android operating systems, businesses are often unaware and are in...
- Top 5 Tips To Select The Best eCommerce Website Development Company
- Everything You Need To Know About Mobile App Development
- Why React Native is the Future of Hybrid App Development?
- How to Choose the Best eCommerce Development Company?
- What Is the Future of Cross-platform App Development?
- How to Make Your Website Ready For The Holiday Season?
- Mobile App UX/UI Design: Everything You Need to Know
- Shopify VS Shopify Plus: What is a Best Fit for You
- Android Vs iOS: Which Platform To Build Your App For First?
- CakePHP Vs Laravel Vs Codeigniter
- Shopify Vs Magento: - Which One Is Best For You?
- Approaches To Know About Progressive Web App Development
- How to Improve Android App Development and Make It Flawless
- Understanding the Differences between React Native and Native App Development
- The Crucial Trends of Android App Development to Follow In 2020
- Reasons to Focus on Android App Development
- When Do You Build a Progressive Web App for Your Business
- Why Businesses Should Focus On Android App Development for Business Growth
- Know the Differences between Progressive Web App Development and Native Apps
- Factors to Consider Before Hiring Mobile App Development Company
You might also like
Android app development company,  App Development,  cross-platform mobile app development
Mobile App UX/UI Design,  UX and UI Design,  UX/UI design
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.