Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
How to Choose Proper Technology for Marketplace App Development?
- Monday, April 1, 2019
- 4 Min Read
Deciding on whether to build an app is the first step. Once you are convinced that its the right time to channelize your business via an app, there are a plethora of questions awaiting your answer. First is the choice to be made between mobile and web application. You can either build an app compatible with desktop version else you can opt for the mobile-based Android or iOS apps. It is crucial to be clear on the platform you want to base your app on. A wrong decision might not only add to time overheads but also cost your pockets high.
Once you are done on this, there comes another important decision based on the technology to be incorporated while building an app. And while you are debating on the technology to be infused keep in mind the latest trends and modern features you should add in your app to stay ahead of your competitors.
How To Decide Which Technology To Use?
Choosing the technology for your app, mobile or web is based on multiple factors. To start with you need to first identify the objective of your business, who are your potential users and what are the technical necessities.
Knowledge of the above is necessary and driven by the kind of apps you wish to build. The choice of technology is primarily driven by the type of app. Native apps, hybrid, and the web apps constitute the kind and each has its own spec of requirements in terms of technology. Let have a look at what each is and what do they seek?
One of the most popular types of apps, native apps rule the majority of the app industry. The fact that they are comprehensive aids better user experience, boosts performance, is extremely responsive and laments security has deemed it as one of the most effective apps both in the field of startups and high profile enterprises. They have the propensity to turn apps mobile friendly employing all the features present in mobile phones to boost the productivity of the app.
Framework to be used from developing Android apps are
Framework to be used from developing iOS apps are
- Objective C
Hybrid Apps or Web Apps
- Sencha Touch 2, and
The final category is a mix of all kinds. They can seamlessly function on all portal. Whether it’s the web, Android or iOS, cross platforms run on every domain and are one of the most popular kinds of apps, to be developed for your business. Framework user for the development of Cross-platform apps are:
- React Native
Knowing the type, we now shift to the things you should consider before choosing a particular technology.
The Product Category
One of the most important things you should consider is the category of the product for which you are to build an app. Draft the type of product you want to build, the complexity of the project and other feature to be added. For a totally customized app enriched with features, you should prefer using Kotlin. Swift for a responsive design of the web.
Knowing whether or not the idea was taken up by you is unique. You need to be sure that the type of project you are about to start does not replicate an existing one and so choose a technology that is different.
And the last thing you should focus on is the need to promote apps. App promotion is as important as building and deploying an app. So, you should choose a technology that offers faster performance, better UO and intricate design.
So, while you are on the idea to build an app for your business, you need to be very sure about the technologies to be used. Have a conversation with the development team, discuss the projects complexity, functions and features to be added, the domain where you need to build the app and then choose the technology to be used.
CEO & Founder, @IWebServices : India's leading digital agency that helps global brands develop amazing solutions and connect them to their audience. As CEO, I work with a team of incredibly talented and creative people that blend technology and innovation to augment the best integrated digital solution.
The progressive web apps are the next best thing to expect in the future. Due ...
You can become an Android developer, but to get success in this field is not e...
The differences between React Native and Native app development have reached i...
- Approaches To Know About Progressive Web App Development
- How to Improve Android App Development and Make It Flawless
- Understanding the Differences between React Native and Native App Development
- The Crucial Trends of Android App Development to Follow In 2020
- Reasons to Focus on Android App Development
- When Do You Build a Progressive Web App for Your Business
- Why Businesses Should Focus On Android App Development for Business Growth
- Know the Differences between Progressive Web App Development and Native Apps
- Factors to Consider Before Hiring Mobile App Development Company
- Why Businesses Are Heading More towards Android App Development
- How a Progressive Web App Development Company Can Determine the Future of Mobile Web Apps
- Best Steps to Focus At While You Hire PHP Developer
- Services You Can Get Only From a Reputed Android App Development Company
- What 5 Points You Can Expect To Get From Android App Development Company
- Tune In For the Finest Mobile Application Design Tips for World Class Results
- Trends to Figure Out In Progressive Web App Development
- Reasons to Hire PHP Developers for Your Next Web Development Project
- Things on Which Mobile App Design Services Must Focus For Android Apps
- Trends to Follow Before You Hire Mobile App Design Services
- How to Hire PHP Developer to Make Your Business Shine
You might also like
mobile app development company,  mobile app development services,  Mobile Application Design,  mobile application development company,  mobile application development services
hire mobile app developers,  mobile app design services,  Mobile Application Design
Android Application Development,  Hire Android Developer,  mobile app design services,  mobile app development
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.