Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
5 Most Popular Mobile App Development Framework For Mobile Apps
- Thursday, May 30, 2019
- 4 Min Read
According to research done by Statista, a total of 2 billion apps are available on the play store. The above could be attributed to the pace at which people are shifting from a website to a mobile application. And why not? A mobile app helps you
- Build your brand
- Create an audience base easily and effectively
- Drive a direct connection with the audience
- Provide better support to consumers
So, when you are gifted with so many benefits who would not want to build an app for their business. Well, the idea is no doubt fascinating buy the technical world stands on reality and not imagination. In order to build an app for your business, you need to consider multiple aspects. The type of app you need to build, the domain, the features you need to add and many more. Of all these, the most important element you should decide on is the choice of framework.
So, let’s have a quick look at the different frameworks for mobile app development.
Having a user base of more than 1.5 individuals, Xamarin is another name in the industry of app frameworks. If you are a C# expert, then this one is the best option for you. The platform of Xamarin provides coders a base to build native apps without having to intervene java. Layering on top is the fact that Xamarin can develop apps in the operating system apart from Android. NET users can use this framework to deploy an app using Android for Visual Studio. One of the most common reasons as to why Xamarin framework is popular accounts to be its ability to share code at different platforms.
It is seen that Xamarin uses layers of business logic added with data accessibility at several platforms. Owing to this, various features such as image recognition, offline mode and local data in huge amounts can be effectively implemented. Providing fewer bugs aids faster processing time. Another advantage of using Xamarin is its collaboration features. Developers can choose from a range of components paid or unpaid to build apps.
As the name suggests: app accelerator boosts the app development process. It does not mandates writing lines of code but only a few. Appcelerator is compatible on platforms such as Windows, Android, iOS and applications based on HTML5. If you are planning to build an app that would be in constant connection with the web service, Appcelerator has to be your choice. Also, you don’t need to restrict yourselves to native apps but also cross-platform apps.
What adds to the popularity is not just the fact that the framework is to write once run everywhere but also because of the availability of various APIs. Appcelerator does not necessitate the need of the developer to be a language expert. Being platform specific, Appcelerator is proven to have enhanced the performance of the app.
No matter which platform you run the app on, PhoneGap induces a similar look and feel to them. An excellent and powerful backend system promotes the speed of platform development with the ability to tap on the hardware of the device. Developers do not need to be an expert as the framework is self intuitive helping them build robust applications.
And the last in our list is React Native. It is one of the most framework supporting the development of cross-platform apps. React Native was launched by Facebook back in 2016. Though the framework was built in 2013 but only after being backed by Facebook has the framework earned recognition.
React Native is the open source framework that comes with a bundle of support to IDEs along with other tools used for mobile app development. Today react native forms base of more than 500 companies. From Tesla to Instagram and Walmart, they have build apps using the framework of React Native. Developers have the freedom to optimize the existing code to React Native to include additional features in the app and stay ahead of the customers.
So, there was the five most popular framework used for mobile app development. But the options aren’t limited and you can use frameworks apart from the ones mentioned above. The app development is a cyclic procedure and the framework to be used is merely the way you view the app. The features and layout remain the same. Before you head towards choosing the framework, draw a layout of your app. This helps you reduce the total time taken in developing apps. Only after you have created a rough draft of the app flow, you can then choose the framework and move with the process of mobile app development.
Ryan, in his role as Sr. Tech Consultant, has proved himself to be someone with a wealth of knowledge in Techno-Marketing function. Ryan enjoys writing about technology that simplifies its usage for any business. A vivid blogger by passion, Ryan enjoys contributing to various communities and groups.
The fact that progressive web apps function better than the mobile site is a f...
Whether you are trying to design a website or trying to develop it, scripting ...
With smartphones being everywhere, there is a surge in android app development...
- How a Progressive Web App Development Company Can Determine the Future of Mobile Web Apps
- Best Steps to Focus At While You Hire PHP Developer
- Services You Can Get Only From a Reputed Android App Development Company
- What 5 Points You Can Expect To Get From Android App Development Company
- Tune In For the Finest Mobile Application Design Tips for World Class Results
- Trends to Figure Out In Progressive Web App Development
- Reasons to Hire PHP Developers for Your Next Web Development Project
- Things on Which Mobile App Design Services Must Focus For Android Apps
- Trends to Follow Before You Hire Mobile App Design Services
- How to Hire PHP Developer to Make Your Business Shine
- What to Know Before You Hire Dedicated Website Developer
- Things to Know Before You Hire Android App Development Company
- How Progressive Web Apps are Ready for Enterprises
- How Enterprises Should Prepare for iOS App Development
- Hiring a PHP Developer? Important Facts to Know
- Are Progressive Web Apps Important? Know Why?
- Reasons Why Startups should have an iPhone Application
- iPhone App Development Trends that Every Developer should Follow
- Seeking to Work Remotely? Explore Interesting Facts
- Is it the Right Decision to Develop your Website with PHP?
You might also like
hire a mobile app developer,  mobile app developer,  mobile application development
app design company,  mobile app development services,  mobile app design services,  mobile app development company
Ionic mobile app development,  hire an Ionic developer,  Ionic mobile app development company
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.