Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
What are iOS App Development Challenges?
- Friday, March 29, 2019
- 3 Min Read
The compatibility situation is definitely better than Android, but there are still decision-making points – which version of the OS will support the application is a vital question that needs to be answered. There are several Apple products available for use for the customers that include a range of iPhone, iPad, Mac, and others that make it confusing further – at any given time, it is important that every iOS application must be compatible with all of the Apple products. One, therefore, has to make a versatile app and get it tested with the TaaS product and then identify the potential problems one after another.
System Limitations Regarding Performance and Memory:
This is yet another humungous issue – the Apple devices don’t come with garbage collection function which forces the developer to keep track of memory. The application runs a risk of sudden termination if the issue isn’t handled properly. The developer may choose to develop the app for one iOS version, but then again, it won’t be compatible with the other devices available in the market, making it a difficult situation. For example, some of the popular iOS games are of several gigabytes, and one cannot imagine the amount of memory one needs to run these applications. Even two generation older iPhones who run the latest iOS will not be able to run these games, making it a further difficulty level – one needs to plan in advance if one needs to reach a wider audience. The other most evident issue stands that the app may be very useful, but if it is going to take up a lot of battery charge; people will uninstall it without any considerations. The most important criterion that the developer has to meet is that the app must run in the background, without engulfing charge.
Optimizing apps can be very difficult – this is an existing struggle, and people are learning how to overcome this hurdle.
Poor Network Condition:
Network speed might not be everyone’s problem, but it is definitely a rising concern, for all the app builders, who will be focussing on the apps that download rich media like video streaming apps, video applications, etc. One would need to scrutinize well on the broadband reports, and the developer might need to verify the credibility of the user end net performance by passing the app through Network Link Conditioner. One example stands that Netflix has chosen to restrict the video quality, which will help people to adapt to the very same problem.
App Store Approval:
1.4 million apps already exist in the app store, so Apple has strict conditions of acceptance. Apps that developers build can be subjected to rejection, for simple rule violations. Also, Apple changes its set of regulations very frequently – making it further difficult to keep track. Thus, one needs to understand the code of guidelines first, and then start with the iOS development. This would definitely be a time saver.
The app that is built is definitely affected by the frequent changes in design and fashion. Mobile apps have huge expansion rates, and the apps with time also need to evolve, to keep up with the trends. iOS designs are always taken up because of the clean design and way superior UX. Although the extremely small mobile screen is a potential challenge, so when a developer creates a useful user interface it is a task achieved with great labor.
Beta Users Testing:
This is one of the best ways to get the applications tested since it helps the users to check the app functionality and understand the failures and pitfalls of the application. It also helps the users understand the possible breakdowns of the app, and work out the bugs in the program.
This was a compiled list of difficulties that all iOS developers face on a regular basis.
Ryan, in his role as Sr. Tech Consultant, has proved himself to be someone with a wealth of knowledge in Techno-Marketing function. Ryan enjoys writing about technology that simplifies its usage for any business. A vivid blogger by passion, Ryan enjoys contributing to various communities and groups.
The progressive web apps are the next best thing to expect in the future. Due ...
You can become an Android developer, but to get success in this field is not e...
The differences between React Native and Native app development have reached i...
- Approaches To Know About Progressive Web App Development
- How to Improve Android App Development and Make It Flawless
- Understanding the Differences between React Native and Native App Development
- The Crucial Trends of Android App Development to Follow In 2020
- Reasons to Focus on Android App Development
- When Do You Build a Progressive Web App for Your Business
- Why Businesses Should Focus On Android App Development for Business Growth
- Know the Differences between Progressive Web App Development and Native Apps
- Factors to Consider Before Hiring Mobile App Development Company
- Why Businesses Are Heading More towards Android App Development
- How a Progressive Web App Development Company Can Determine the Future of Mobile Web Apps
- Best Steps to Focus At While You Hire PHP Developer
- Services You Can Get Only From a Reputed Android App Development Company
- What 5 Points You Can Expect To Get From Android App Development Company
- Tune In For the Finest Mobile Application Design Tips for World Class Results
- Trends to Figure Out In Progressive Web App Development
- Reasons to Hire PHP Developers for Your Next Web Development Project
- Things on Which Mobile App Design Services Must Focus For Android Apps
- Trends to Follow Before You Hire Mobile App Design Services
- How to Hire PHP Developer to Make Your Business Shine
You might also like
mobile app development company,  mobile app development services,  Mobile Application Design,  mobile application development company,  mobile application development services
hire mobile app developers,  mobile app design services,  Mobile Application Design
Android Application Development,  Hire Android Developer,  mobile app design services,  mobile app development
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.