Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
What are iOS App Development Challenges?
- Friday, March 29, 2019
- 3 Min Read
The compatibility situation is definitely better than Android, but there are still decision-making points – which version of the OS will support the application is a vital question that needs to be answered. There are several Apple products available for use for the customers that include a range of iPhone, iPad, Mac, and others that make it confusing further – at any given time, it is important that every iOS application must be compatible with all of the Apple products. One, therefore, has to make a versatile app and get it tested with the TaaS product and then identify the potential problems one after another.
System Limitations Regarding Performance and Memory:
This is yet another humungous issue – the Apple devices don’t come with garbage collection function which forces the developer to keep track of memory. The application runs a risk of sudden termination if the issue isn’t handled properly. The developer may choose to develop the app for one iOS version, but then again, it won’t be compatible with the other devices available in the market, making it a difficult situation. For example, some of the popular iOS games are of several gigabytes, and one cannot imagine the amount of memory one needs to run these applications. Even two generation older iPhones who run the latest iOS will not be able to run these games, making it a further difficulty level – one needs to plan in advance if one needs to reach a wider audience. The other most evident issue stands that the app may be very useful, but if it is going to take up a lot of battery charge; people will uninstall it without any considerations. The most important criterion that the developer has to meet is that the app must run in the background, without engulfing charge.
Optimizing apps can be very difficult – this is an existing struggle, and people are learning how to overcome this hurdle.
Poor Network Condition:
Network speed might not be everyone’s problem, but it is definitely a rising concern, for all the app builders, who will be focussing on the apps that download rich media like video streaming apps, video applications, etc. One would need to scrutinize well on the broadband reports, and the developer might need to verify the credibility of the user end net performance by passing the app through Network Link Conditioner. One example stands that Netflix has chosen to restrict the video quality, which will help people to adapt to the very same problem.
App Store Approval:
1.4 million apps already exist in the app store, so Apple has strict conditions of acceptance. Apps that developers build can be subjected to rejection, for simple rule violations. Also, Apple changes its set of regulations very frequently – making it further difficult to keep track. Thus, one needs to understand the code of guidelines first, and then start with the iOS development. This would definitely be a time saver.
The app that is built is definitely affected by the frequent changes in design and fashion. Mobile apps have huge expansion rates, and the apps with time also need to evolve, to keep up with the trends. iOS designs are always taken up because of the clean design and way superior UX. Although the extremely small mobile screen is a potential challenge, so when a developer creates a useful user interface it is a task achieved with great labor.
Beta Users Testing:
This is one of the best ways to get the applications tested since it helps the users to check the app functionality and understand the failures and pitfalls of the application. It also helps the users understand the possible breakdowns of the app, and work out the bugs in the program.
This was a compiled list of difficulties that all iOS developers face on a regular basis.
Ryan, in his role as Sr. Tech Consultant, has proved himself to be someone with a wealth of knowledge in Techno-Marketing function. Ryan enjoys writing about technology that simplifies its usage for any business. A vivid blogger by passion, Ryan enjoys contributing to various communities and groups.
As markets are evolving more into digital forms, online shopping is becoming more prevalent in th...
The development of mobile apps for users can help people gain crea...
With the popularity of iOS and Android operating systems, businesses are often unaware and are in...
- Top 5 Tips To Select The Best eCommerce Website Development Company
- Everything You Need To Know About Mobile App Development
- Why React Native is the Future of Hybrid App Development?
- How to Choose the Best eCommerce Development Company?
- What Is the Future of Cross-platform App Development?
- How to Make Your Website Ready For The Holiday Season?
- Mobile App UX/UI Design: Everything You Need to Know
- Shopify VS Shopify Plus: What is a Best Fit for You
- Android Vs iOS: Which Platform To Build Your App For First?
- CakePHP Vs Laravel Vs Codeigniter
- Shopify Vs Magento: - Which One Is Best For You?
- Approaches To Know About Progressive Web App Development
- How to Improve Android App Development and Make It Flawless
- Understanding the Differences between React Native and Native App Development
- The Crucial Trends of Android App Development to Follow In 2020
- Reasons to Focus on Android App Development
- When Do You Build a Progressive Web App for Your Business
- Why Businesses Should Focus On Android App Development for Business Growth
- Know the Differences between Progressive Web App Development and Native Apps
- Factors to Consider Before Hiring Mobile App Development Company
You might also like
Android app development company,  App Development,  cross-platform mobile app development
Mobile App UX/UI Design,  UX and UI Design,  UX/UI design
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.