Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
How Much Does It Cost To Develop An App Like TaskRabbit?
- Saturday, October 19, 2019
- 3 Min Read
Task rabbit is another successful marketplace that connects customers who are able to outsource small jobs and chores with a network of pre-approved and validated skilled individuals who can the listed task in a given time frame. Anything you need in your home as work, you can easily get it if there are capable people around who can handle your problems. They call it the service fee. Task Rabbit aim to help people take back their lives, be their own boss, help people out, and make some money.
Recognized as the benefit to people with more money than time, it enables people to outsource small jobs and tasks to others in their community. Their purpose to help people take back their lives, be their own manager, help people out, and make some money.
TaskRabbit User Segments
TaskPosters are the people who want to outsource the tasks can post their job on the app and TaskRabbit will connect them to qualified and professional taskers who are available to help. This platform also allows them to pay for an app once the job is completed.
TaskDoers are the people who are unemployed or underemployed or those who want to make some extra money can sign up to be the TaskRabbit. To become a tasker, your background will be checked and an aspiring interviewed following the quiz. Taskers will be assigned a job automatically and they can either accept it or reject it.
The Process of Becoming Taskers
People who want to be a tasker needs to apply online. For that, they need to sign up with their Facebook or LinkedIn to complete their application. Once their application received, the background is thoroughly checked which is followed by an in-person interview. Once a user successfully clears the in-person interview, they specify their skills and interest and accepted into the database of TaskRabbit.
TaskRabbit App Features
- It will save time
- Easy to get help
- Get tasker with a good background
- Cash free payment
- Advanced Search Option
- Social Sharing
- Find Local jobs in and around the neighborhood
- No schedule job, work at your own comfortable time
- Get Instant wages
- Email Messaging System
- Social Sign in
- Private Messaging System
Certain situations yo be aware of while developing such an app
TaskPosters would post a job; they would quote a price which was usually lesser than the minimum wage. In a war to win a bid Taskers would accept all kinds of jobs irrespective of difficulty level. Thankfully, in the new business model Taskers could specify their hourly rate and skills and would be auto assigned without having to go through the bidding process.
Initially TaskPosters would often lie about the amount of work they need done. Often the amount of work portrayed on the platform would contradict the one on the site. The Taskers would thus feel underpaid. In the new business model the TaskPosters had to pay a charge based on the hourly rate.
While every task is insured up to $1,000,000 in case something goes wrong, there’s no provision for insurance or even safety for the Taskers in the event of mishap. This is something that hasn’t been taken care of yet.
The bidding that took too long earlier is now catered by automatic suggestion that would offer 3 options to choose from. A Tasker would have about 30 minutes to respond to the ‘invitation’.
While there’s a review and rating system to rate a Tasker and his service, there is no such criterion where a Tasker could review and rate the TaskPosters which has been a rising concern as some of the TaskPosters have been found to mistreat the Taskers.
Ryan, in his role as Sr. Tech Consultant, has proved himself to be someone with a wealth of knowledge in Techno-Marketing function. Ryan enjoys writing about technology that simplifies its usage for any business. A vivid blogger by passion, Ryan enjoys contributing to various communities and groups.
The emergence of cross-platform frameworks such as Ionic, PhoneGap, Cocoa Touc...
From brand promotion and increasing user engagement to increase product sales ...
When it comes to hybrid application, it has become the most preferred choice a...
- Why React.js is the right choice for App Development?
- Mobile Application Development Process - An Overview
- Why Ionic Framework is Right for Hybrid App Development
- Why Business Prefers Swift for iPhone Application Development?
- Top 8 Mobile Apps Developed on Ionic
- Top 7 Android Application Development Tools That are Used Widely
- Things You Should Know About Progressive Web App
- Explore Some Popular Python Web Development Frameworks
- Ways to Get Rid of Boilerplate Using Kotlin Extensions
- Reasons to Choose Kotlin for Android Application Development
- Top Mobile Application UI Design Trends to Follow in 2020
- Reasons Why eCommerce Startups Prefer OpenCart
- Celebrate 2020 With iWebServices
- Why React Native is Good for Hybrid App Development?
- Impact of Halloween on eCommerce
- How Much Does It Cost To Develop An App Like TaskRabbit?
- How to Select Best Mobile App Development Company for Your Business?
- Why you should Choose React Native for Enterprise App Development?
- How IoT Mobile App Development Services can Boost Your Business?
- 10 Mobile App Development Trends to Watch in 2020
You might also like
app design company,  mobile app development services,  mobile app design services,  mobile app development company
Ionic mobile app development,  hire an Ionic developer,  Ionic mobile app development company
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.