Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
How Much Does It Cost To Develop An App Like TaskRabbit?
- Saturday, October 19, 2019
- 3 Min Read
Task rabbit is another successful marketplace that connects customers who are able to outsource small jobs and chores with a network of pre-approved and validated skilled individuals who can the listed task in a given time frame. Anything you need in your home as work, you can easily get it if there are capable people around who can handle your problems. They call it the service fee. Task Rabbit aim to help people take back their lives, be their own boss, help people out, and make some money.
Recognized as the benefit to people with more money than time, it enables people to outsource small jobs and tasks to others in their community. Their purpose to help people take back their lives, be their own manager, help people out, and make some money.
TaskRabbit User Segments
TaskPosters are the people who want to outsource the tasks can post their job on the app and TaskRabbit will connect them to qualified and professional taskers who are available to help. This platform also allows them to pay for an app once the job is completed.
TaskDoers are the people who are unemployed or underemployed or those who want to make some extra money can sign up to be the TaskRabbit. To become a tasker, your background will be checked and an aspiring interviewed following the quiz. Taskers will be assigned a job automatically and they can either accept it or reject it.
The Process of Becoming Taskers
People who want to be a tasker needs to apply online. For that, they need to sign up with their Facebook or LinkedIn to complete their application. Once their application received, the background is thoroughly checked which is followed by an in-person interview. Once a user successfully clears the in-person interview, they specify their skills and interest and accepted into the database of TaskRabbit.
TaskRabbit App Features
- It will save time
- Easy to get help
- Get tasker with a good background
- Cash free payment
- Advanced Search Option
- Social Sharing
- Find Local jobs in and around the neighborhood
- No schedule job, work at your own comfortable time
- Get Instant wages
- Email Messaging System
- Social Sign in
- Private Messaging System
Certain situations yo be aware of while developing such an app
TaskPosters would post a job; they would quote a price which was usually lesser than the minimum wage. In a war to win a bid Taskers would accept all kinds of jobs irrespective of difficulty level. Thankfully, in the new business model Taskers could specify their hourly rate and skills and would be auto assigned without having to go through the bidding process.
Initially TaskPosters would often lie about the amount of work they need done. Often the amount of work portrayed on the platform would contradict the one on the site. The Taskers would thus feel underpaid. In the new business model the TaskPosters had to pay a charge based on the hourly rate.
While every task is insured up to $1,000,000 in case something goes wrong, there’s no provision for insurance or even safety for the Taskers in the event of mishap. This is something that hasn’t been taken care of yet.
The bidding that took too long earlier is now catered by automatic suggestion that would offer 3 options to choose from. A Tasker would have about 30 minutes to respond to the ‘invitation’.
While there’s a review and rating system to rate a Tasker and his service, there is no such criterion where a Tasker could review and rate the TaskPosters which has been a rising concern as some of the TaskPosters have been found to mistreat the Taskers.
Ryan, in his role as Sr. Tech Consultant, has proved himself to be someone with a wealth of knowledge in Techno-Marketing function. Ryan enjoys writing about technology that simplifies its usage for any business. A vivid blogger by passion, Ryan enjoys contributing to various communities and groups.
The growing popularity of progressive web applications (PWAs) made it a much-d...
Being an entrepreneur, you should be indeed highly concerned about getting the...
Hiring a developer is a roller coaster journey that you need to be ready to ma...
- How Progressive Web Apps are Ready for Enterprises
- How Enterprises Should Prepare for iOS App Development
- Hiring a PHP Developer? Important Facts to Know
- Are Progressive Web Apps Important? Know Why?
- Reasons Why Startups should have an iPhone Application
- iPhone App Development Trends that Every Developer should Follow
- Seeking to Work Remotely? Explore Interesting Facts
- Is it the Right Decision to Develop your Website with PHP?
- TOP 5 Progressive Web Apps Frameworks in 2020?
- Reasons Why Swift is the Right Option for iPhone App Development
- Explore Interviewing Tips to Hire a Mobile App Developer
- iWebServices Joins the Bandwagon of Top App Developers After the First Clutch Review
- Top 7 Platforms to Build Web Applications
- Popular Progressive Web App Development Frameworks in 2020
- Top 7 iOS App Development Trends in 2020
- Tips to Hire a Web Developer for your Business
- Explore Some Pros and Cons of Python Web Development
- 7 Examples of eCommerce Store Developed on OpenCart
- 5 Reasons Why Ionic is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why React.js is the right choice for App Development?
You might also like
hire a mobile app developer,  mobile app developer,  mobile application development
app design company,  mobile app development services,  mobile app design services,  mobile app development company
Ionic mobile app development,  hire an Ionic developer,  Ionic mobile app development company
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.