Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
Best Android App Development Framework 2019
- Monday, June 10, 2019
- 4 Min Read
No matter which platform you deploy an app or maybe for that matter you choose to build a cross platform app, the prime consideration would be the framework to be used while deploying an app. With trendsetting mobile app finding a place in the digital industry, it is desirable that the app developed by you ranks high both in technology, functionality and also capable of providing seamless user experience.
The app that sustains in the physical environment is free from crashes and above all satisfy user expectations is the one that emerges successful. And to have a top-notch quality app, you need to employ the best framework.
Cutting down the conversation, we head straight towards the best Android app development frameworks that help developers build feature-rich apps hassle freely.
Best Android App Development Frameworks
- Self intuitive
- Greater community support
- Not hardware restrictive
- Package app within the cloud
- Extend to Ubuntu, BlackBerry along with Android
An ideal native app development framework, ionic is proven to render quality specific apps and is available for free. Ionic aids building apps for various platforms using a single code base. Being open source in nature, it helps developers build efficient apps with components of UI that are self instructive fueling the process of app development. The framework allows integrating different components to test the functionality on varied platforms. Aiding PWA development, the app brings complex apps with excellent architecture live on board.
- Integrate plugins and other related components.
- Leverage the stability and power of Android-based apps
- Lighting fast speed to build apps.
- Free & Open Source
When we talk about native app development, Xamarin is a term that would surely pop-up. With a user base of 1.5 million users, Xamarin is one of the best Android app development framework used widely. A boon for all the Dot Net users, developers need not be a Java expert to build Android apps. Developers can also code in C# to deploy Android-based apps using the Xamarin framework. An extensively used software is Xamarin For Visual Studio to build apps.
- Excellent native user experience
- Xamarin based apps have an extensive blend of features as ARKit and Multi-Window mode for Android.
- Leverage overall app performance
- Customizable codes improve app functionality
- Has huge community support.
A Google-backed Android app development framework, flutter has risen to popularity in the past few years. What distinguishes it from others in the list is the fact that developers deploy apps using Dart, the programming language of Google. Where the other app development frameworks use a WebView and UI components to design the interface, flutter allows developers to make use of Skia, a 2D engineering machine that crafts visual elements on the device screen and induces a sense of Cupertino Styled widgets and Material Design.
- Reload functionality prevents restarting the application every time a modification is done.
- 2D rendering machine to draw visual components on the screen
- Open source SDK
A user interface system based on HTML 5, JQuery is another Android app development framework tailored to build responsive web pages with a custom design. Apps built using JQuery can run seamlessly on varied platforms. The framework follows the strategy of Write once deploy everywhere and so it reduces the overall app development time. A single app can function on mobile phones, tablets, and desktop too. Also, it has customized themes that voice the brand of your business and not simply channelize tasks.
- Custom fit designs to build efficient apps.
- A single code can run at different platforms
- Reduces time and cost overhead
- Huge Community Support
- Open source and free
- Write Once, run everywhere
- Builds high-performance apps
While you were confused on the platform on which you would target your app, it is high time that you realize it’s not the platform but the framework you use to build the app that determines its success. Integrating the right framework leads to a feature-rich app driving success.
Ryan, in his role as Sr. Tech Consultant, has proved himself to be someone with a wealth of knowledge in Techno-Marketing function. Ryan enjoys writing about technology that simplifies its usage for any business. A vivid blogger by passion, Ryan enjoys contributing to various communities and groups.
As markets are evolving more into digital forms, online shopping is becoming more prevalent in th...
The development of mobile apps for users can help people gain crea...
With the popularity of iOS and Android operating systems, businesses are often unaware and are in...
- Top 5 Tips To Select The Best eCommerce Website Development Company
- Everything You Need To Know About Mobile App Development
- Why React Native is the Future of Hybrid App Development?
- How to Choose the Best eCommerce Development Company?
- What Is the Future of Cross-platform App Development?
- How to Make Your Website Ready For The Holiday Season?
- Mobile App UX/UI Design: Everything You Need to Know
- Shopify VS Shopify Plus: What is a Best Fit for You
- Android Vs iOS: Which Platform To Build Your App For First?
- CakePHP Vs Laravel Vs Codeigniter
- Shopify Vs Magento: - Which One Is Best For You?
- Approaches To Know About Progressive Web App Development
- How to Improve Android App Development and Make It Flawless
- Understanding the Differences between React Native and Native App Development
- The Crucial Trends of Android App Development to Follow In 2020
- Reasons to Focus on Android App Development
- When Do You Build a Progressive Web App for Your Business
- Why Businesses Should Focus On Android App Development for Business Growth
- Know the Differences between Progressive Web App Development and Native Apps
- Factors to Consider Before Hiring Mobile App Development Company
You might also like
Android app development company,  App Development,  cross-platform mobile app development
Mobile App UX/UI Design,  UX and UI Design,  UX/UI design
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.