Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
Best Android App Development Framework 2019
- Monday, June 10, 2019
- 4 Min Read
No matter which platform you deploy an app or maybe for that matter you choose to build a cross platform app, the prime consideration would be the framework to be used while deploying an app. With trendsetting mobile app finding a place in the digital industry, it is desirable that the app developed by you ranks high both in technology, functionality and also capable of providing seamless user experience.
The app that sustains in the physical environment is free from crashes and above all satisfy user expectations is the one that emerges successful. And to have a top-notch quality app, you need to employ the best framework.
Cutting down the conversation, we head straight towards the best Android app development frameworks that help developers build feature-rich apps hassle freely.
Best Android App Development Frameworks
- Self intuitive
- Greater community support
- Not hardware restrictive
- Package app within the cloud
- Extend to Ubuntu, BlackBerry along with Android
An ideal native app development framework, ionic is proven to render quality specific apps and is available for free. Ionic aids building apps for various platforms using a single code base. Being open source in nature, it helps developers build efficient apps with components of UI that are self instructive fueling the process of app development. The framework allows integrating different components to test the functionality on varied platforms. Aiding PWA development, the app brings complex apps with excellent architecture live on board.
- Integrate plugins and other related components.
- Leverage the stability and power of Android-based apps
- Lighting fast speed to build apps.
- Free & Open Source
When we talk about native app development, Xamarin is a term that would surely pop-up. With a user base of 1.5 million users, Xamarin is one of the best Android app development framework used widely. A boon for all the Dot Net users, developers need not be a Java expert to build Android apps. Developers can also code in C# to deploy Android-based apps using the Xamarin framework. An extensively used software is Xamarin For Visual Studio to build apps.
- Excellent native user experience
- Xamarin based apps have an extensive blend of features as ARKit and Multi-Window mode for Android.
- Leverage overall app performance
- Customizable codes improve app functionality
- Has huge community support.
A Google-backed Android app development framework, flutter has risen to popularity in the past few years. What distinguishes it from others in the list is the fact that developers deploy apps using Dart, the programming language of Google. Where the other app development frameworks use a WebView and UI components to design the interface, flutter allows developers to make use of Skia, a 2D engineering machine that crafts visual elements on the device screen and induces a sense of Cupertino Styled widgets and Material Design.
- Reload functionality prevents restarting the application every time a modification is done.
- 2D rendering machine to draw visual components on the screen
- Open source SDK
A user interface system based on HTML 5, JQuery is another Android app development framework tailored to build responsive web pages with a custom design. Apps built using JQuery can run seamlessly on varied platforms. The framework follows the strategy of Write once deploy everywhere and so it reduces the overall app development time. A single app can function on mobile phones, tablets, and desktop too. Also, it has customized themes that voice the brand of your business and not simply channelize tasks.
- Custom fit designs to build efficient apps.
- A single code can run at different platforms
- Reduces time and cost overhead
- Huge Community Support
- Open source and free
- Write Once, run everywhere
- Builds high-performance apps
While you were confused on the platform on which you would target your app, it is high time that you realize it’s not the platform but the framework you use to build the app that determines its success. Integrating the right framework leads to a feature-rich app driving success.
Ryan, in his role as Sr. Tech Consultant, has proved himself to be someone with a wealth of knowledge in Techno-Marketing function. Ryan enjoys writing about technology that simplifies its usage for any business. A vivid blogger by passion, Ryan enjoys contributing to various communities and groups.
When it comes to mobile application development, you will get Android and iOS ...
There are a lot of factors that play a crucial role in making your mobile app ...
Initially launched in 2010, OpenCart is one of the most popular online store m...
- Reasons to Choose Kotlin for Android Application Development
- Top Mobile Application UI Design Trends to Follow in 2020
- Reasons Why eCommerce Startups Prefer OpenCart
- Celebrate 2020 With iWebServices
- Why React Native is Good for Hybrid App Development?
- Impact of Halloween on eCommerce
- How Much Does It Cost To Develop An App Like TaskRabbit?
- How to Select Best Mobile App Development Company for Your Business?
- Why you should Choose React Native for Enterprise App Development?
- How IoT Mobile App Development Services can Boost Your Business?
- 10 Mobile App Development Trends to Watch in 2020
- Thinking of Starting an eCommerce Business? Here’s The Checklist!
- How Much Does it Cost to Build a Website?
- Android 10: Top 8 Features and Comparison with iOS 13
- Top 5 Reasons to Hire Offshore Mobile App Developers
- Everything You Need To Know About FaceApp
- How to Build an App Like Alexa?
- 5 Latest Trends In Mobile ios App Development
- How to Optimize Restaurant App Performance to Bring More Returns?
- Android Vs ios: Which is Better for Start-Up?
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.