Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
Everything you need to know about Apple Event 2018
- Friday, September 14, 2018
- 3 Min Read
Here’s a brief summary of all the new products announced during Apple’s Super Special Amazing Event:
Now Apple Watch can save your life by detecting falls and identifying heart-rate irregularities. An appearance by the president of the American Heart Association proved that this wasn’t just another ‘lifestyle wearable’, but also a medically recognized and FDA approved device with an ECG monitor which can be used to share your heart data with the doctor.
iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max
Apple has unleashed two new iPhones at once – both with a notched design from iPhone X. The iPhone Xs is a 5.8in handset, while on the hand iPhone Xs Max is 6.5in – has the largest iPhone screen to date.
Apple continues to push its surreal Animoji, and with its new A12 Bionic processor which they claim as the “the smartest, most powerful chip ever in a smartphone.”
It has a six-core CPU (with two “performance” cores and four “efficiency” cores), a four-core GPU (which is up to 50 percent faster than the A11’s), and an updated Neural Engine, which works as a special part of the chip designed to handle AI tasks.
While last year’s chip had a two-core Neural Engine, the A12 Bionic now bumps that up to eight cores. While the old Neural Engine could manage 600 billion operations per second, the new version can handle up to 5 trillion operations per second along with ‘never before seen’ augmented-reality capabilities.
If you spent the event sadly looking from your bank balance to the screen, then the iPhone XR could be your knight in shining aerospace-grade aluminum armor.
You don’t get all the bells and whistles of the iPhone Xs, mind. It has the same 7nm A12 Bionic chip, with the LCD screen and there’s only one camera lens. Despite this, Apple reckons it will still take fancy bokeh shots for you to impress your friends with on the Instagram.
Ryan, in his role as Sr. Tech Consultant, has proved himself to be someone with a wealth of knowledge in Techno-Marketing function. Ryan enjoys writing about technology that simplifies its usage for any business. A vivid blogger by passion, Ryan enjoys contributing to various communities and groups.
When it comes to mobile application development, you will get Android and iOS ...
There are a lot of factors that play a crucial role in making your mobile app ...
Initially launched in 2010, OpenCart is one of the most popular online store m...
- Reasons to Choose Kotlin for Android Application Development
- Top Mobile Application UI Design Trends to Follow in 2020
- Reasons Why eCommerce Startups Prefer OpenCart
- Celebrate 2020 With iWebServices
- Why React Native is Good for Hybrid App Development?
- Impact of Halloween on eCommerce
- How Much Does It Cost To Develop An App Like TaskRabbit?
- How to Select Best Mobile App Development Company for Your Business?
- Why you should Choose React Native for Enterprise App Development?
- How IoT Mobile App Development Services can Boost Your Business?
- 10 Mobile App Development Trends to Watch in 2020
- Thinking of Starting an eCommerce Business? Here’s The Checklist!
- How Much Does it Cost to Build a Website?
- Android 10: Top 8 Features and Comparison with iOS 13
- Top 5 Reasons to Hire Offshore Mobile App Developers
- Everything You Need To Know About FaceApp
- How to Build an App Like Alexa?
- 5 Latest Trends In Mobile ios App Development
- How to Optimize Restaurant App Performance to Bring More Returns?
- Android Vs ios: Which is Better for Start-Up?
You might also like
Tech Events,  Apple Event,  iPhone
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.