Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
Everything you need to know about Apple Event 2018
- Friday, September 14, 2018
- 3 Min Read
Here’s a brief summary of all the new products announced during Apple’s Super Special Amazing Event:
Now Apple Watch can save your life by detecting falls and identifying heart-rate irregularities. An appearance by the president of the American Heart Association proved that this wasn’t just another ‘lifestyle wearable’, but also a medically recognized and FDA approved device with an ECG monitor which can be used to share your heart data with the doctor.
iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max
Apple has unleashed two new iPhones at once – both with a notched design from iPhone X. The iPhone Xs is a 5.8in handset, while on the hand iPhone Xs Max is 6.5in – has the largest iPhone screen to date.
Apple continues to push its surreal Animoji, and with its new A12 Bionic processor which they claim as the “the smartest, most powerful chip ever in a smartphone.”
It has a six-core CPU (with two “performance” cores and four “efficiency” cores), a four-core GPU (which is up to 50 percent faster than the A11’s), and an updated Neural Engine, which works as a special part of the chip designed to handle AI tasks.
While last year’s chip had a two-core Neural Engine, the A12 Bionic now bumps that up to eight cores. While the old Neural Engine could manage 600 billion operations per second, the new version can handle up to 5 trillion operations per second along with ‘never before seen’ augmented-reality capabilities.
If you spent the event sadly looking from your bank balance to the screen, then the iPhone XR could be your knight in shining aerospace-grade aluminum armor.
You don’t get all the bells and whistles of the iPhone Xs, mind. It has the same 7nm A12 Bionic chip, with the LCD screen and there’s only one camera lens. Despite this, Apple reckons it will still take fancy bokeh shots for you to impress your friends with on the Instagram.
Ryan, in his role as Sr. Tech Consultant, has proved himself to be someone with a wealth of knowledge in Techno-Marketing function. Ryan enjoys writing about technology that simplifies its usage for any business. A vivid blogger by passion, Ryan enjoys contributing to various communities and groups.
As markets are evolving more into digital forms, online shopping is becoming more prevalent in th...
The development of mobile apps for users can help people gain crea...
With the popularity of iOS and Android operating systems, businesses are often unaware and are in...
- Top 5 Tips To Select The Best eCommerce Website Development Company
- Everything You Need To Know About Mobile App Development
- Why React Native is the Future of Hybrid App Development?
- How to Choose the Best eCommerce Development Company?
- What Is the Future of Cross-platform App Development?
- How to Make Your Website Ready For The Holiday Season?
- Mobile App UX/UI Design: Everything You Need to Know
- Shopify VS Shopify Plus: What is a Best Fit for You
- Android Vs iOS: Which Platform To Build Your App For First?
- CakePHP Vs Laravel Vs Codeigniter
- Shopify Vs Magento: - Which One Is Best For You?
- Approaches To Know About Progressive Web App Development
- How to Improve Android App Development and Make It Flawless
- Understanding the Differences between React Native and Native App Development
- The Crucial Trends of Android App Development to Follow In 2020
- Reasons to Focus on Android App Development
- When Do You Build a Progressive Web App for Your Business
- Why Businesses Should Focus On Android App Development for Business Growth
- Know the Differences between Progressive Web App Development and Native Apps
- Factors to Consider Before Hiring Mobile App Development Company
You might also like
Apple Event,  iPhone,  Tech Events
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.