Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
Are the new iPhone 8 and iPhone 8+ going to change your mobile experience drastically?
- Wednesday, October 4, 2017
- 2 Min Read
Apple has recently unveiled its latest line of flagship phones, where for the very first time the company has introduced not one or two but three brand new devices, viz. iPhone 8, iPhone 8+ and iPhone X (or iPhone 10). With a bezel-less design and face id feature of the iPhone X, one could look forward to a totally refreshed iPhone experience, but is it going to be the same case with iPhone 8 and iPhone 8+ too? Let’s find out!
Starting from the outside, the new iPhone 8 & iPhone 8+ are available in Silver, Space Gray and Gold Finish. The phones retain the same form factor and design as their predecessors and are just fractionally bigger in dimensions. Along with the front, the glass has also been added to the back to support wireless charging on the devices.
On the inside, the devices are powered by the new A11 Bionic SoC hexa-core processor and improved GPU, which is 25% faster than the previous A10 Fusion processor in single core processing. The major difference can be seen in the complex multi-core processing where A11 outperforms A10 by about 80%.
You will find this article useful: ios App Development Trends to Look Out in 2019
Coming to the camera performance, Apple has continued the 12-megapixel camera sensors with f/1.8 aperture on iPhone 8 (single camera module) and iPhone 8+ (dual camera module), but now the phones offer better pixel processing and faster autofocus capabilities. Both phones can now shoot 1080p videos at 240 frames per second.
Coming to the main question, are these two devices going to change your mobile experience drastically? Well, it depends!
If you’re not a professional mobile photographer or a graphic-intensive gamer or a person who edits high-definition 4k videos on a mobile phone, it’s highly unlikely that you’ll notice much of a difference on these newer devices. You’ll certainly be missing on the wireless charging feature but all-in-all the mobile experience with the apps, basic photography etc, will remain very much the same as on the previous iPhone 7 and iPhone 7+.
However, if you’re after the world’s most powerful smartphones, these apple flagships are a must buy.
Ryan, in his role as Sr. Tech Consultant, has proved himself to be someone with a wealth of knowledge in Techno-Marketing function. Ryan enjoys writing about technology that simplifies its usage for any business. A vivid blogger by passion, Ryan enjoys contributing to various communities and groups.
When it comes to mobile application development, you will get Android and iOS ...
There are a lot of factors that play a crucial role in making your mobile app ...
Initially launched in 2010, OpenCart is one of the most popular online store m...
- Reasons to Choose Kotlin for Android Application Development
- Top Mobile Application UI Design Trends to Follow in 2020
- Reasons Why eCommerce Startups Prefer OpenCart
- Celebrate 2020 With iWebServices
- Why React Native is Good for Hybrid App Development?
- Impact of Halloween on eCommerce
- How Much Does It Cost To Develop An App Like TaskRabbit?
- How to Select Best Mobile App Development Company for Your Business?
- Why you should Choose React Native for Enterprise App Development?
- How IoT Mobile App Development Services can Boost Your Business?
- 10 Mobile App Development Trends to Watch in 2020
- Thinking of Starting an eCommerce Business? Here’s The Checklist!
- How Much Does it Cost to Build a Website?
- Android 10: Top 8 Features and Comparison with iOS 13
- Top 5 Reasons to Hire Offshore Mobile App Developers
- Everything You Need To Know About FaceApp
- How to Build an App Like Alexa?
- 5 Latest Trends In Mobile ios App Development
- How to Optimize Restaurant App Performance to Bring More Returns?
- Android Vs ios: Which is Better for Start-Up?
You might also like
Tech Events,  Apple Event,  iPhone
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.