Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
Is Shopify the Best Ecommerce Platform?
- Thursday, September 20, 2018
- 2 Min Read
Here are few advantages of using Shopify
Easy to use and Quick to setup – It keeps you away from the development and its deployment. Which otherwise you will have to bear in case of other platforms. The admin interface is very well structured, as you will find everything in its right place.
Tech it easy – Shopify is popular for being a tech-free platform as long as you are satisfied with basic Shopify store. Its hosting is robust, fast and built to scale with all your needs. Its regular automated updates keep you ahead in the competition.
Secure & safe – An eCommerce store’s work is to constantly deal with sensitive information of credit cards and Its basically requires the store to be safe, secure and always online. Well, Shopify has them all, you can enable SSL certificates and it also takes care of PCI compliance.
Impeccable customer support – There is extensive support through phone, email, and web chat all the time. You will always have company to resolve glitches either minor or major. There are various resources like documentation, forums, videos, guides to sort things out.
Made for Mobile – With increasing penetration of mobile phones users in accessing the web, it has become crucial for your store to be mobile ready. Good news is, all of the Shopify themes are mobile responsive. If that’s not enough you can use MageNative to create Native apps for your store on both Android or iOS.
An App for everything – Apps are a great way to add and enhance the functionalities of your store. There are apps for accounting, shipping, loyalty programs, reward programs, emails, reporting, Multichannel sales and for almost for aspect possible, You just name it, Shopify has it ready for you.
You will find this article useful: Everything you Need to Know About Magento
Marketing ready – The platform is built by people with an expertise in Development and SEO. The visibility that you will get on search engines will be higher if you have a shopify store as It is built in such a way with an option to add SEO critical info. Moreover, there are various marketing apps for social media, email, PPC which will market your store to its maximum potential.
Abandoned cart recovery – This is a great feature which is built around the most common pain point. All of the abandoned carts are tracked and analyzed, and customers are sent an email as a reminder of their abandoned purchase. It helps a great deal in improving and increasing the conversion rates.
Ryan, in his role as Sr. Tech Consultant, has proved himself to be someone with a wealth of knowledge in Techno-Marketing function. Ryan enjoys writing about technology that simplifies its usage for any business. A vivid blogger by passion, Ryan enjoys contributing to various communities and groups.
When it comes to mobile application development, you will get Android and iOS ...
There are a lot of factors that play a crucial role in making your mobile app ...
Initially launched in 2010, OpenCart is one of the most popular online store m...
- Reasons to Choose Kotlin for Android Application Development
- Top Mobile Application UI Design Trends to Follow in 2020
- Reasons Why eCommerce Startups Prefer OpenCart
- Celebrate 2020 With iWebServices
- Why React Native is Good for Hybrid App Development?
- Impact of Halloween on eCommerce
- How Much Does It Cost To Develop An App Like TaskRabbit?
- How to Select Best Mobile App Development Company for Your Business?
- Why you should Choose React Native for Enterprise App Development?
- How IoT Mobile App Development Services can Boost Your Business?
- 10 Mobile App Development Trends to Watch in 2020
- Thinking of Starting an eCommerce Business? Here’s The Checklist!
- How Much Does it Cost to Build a Website?
- Android 10: Top 8 Features and Comparison with iOS 13
- Top 5 Reasons to Hire Offshore Mobile App Developers
- Everything You Need To Know About FaceApp
- How to Build an App Like Alexa?
- 5 Latest Trends In Mobile ios App Development
- How to Optimize Restaurant App Performance to Bring More Returns?
- Android Vs ios: Which is Better for Start-Up?
You might also like
e-Commerce mobile app development.,  E-Commerce Mobile Apps
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.