Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
Is Shopify the Best Ecommerce Platform?
- Thursday, September 20, 2018
- 2 Min Read
Here are few advantages of using Shopify
Easy to use and Quick to setup – It keeps you away from the development and its deployment. Which otherwise you will have to bear in case of other platforms. The admin interface is very well structured, as you will find everything in its right place.
Tech it easy – Shopify is popular for being a tech-free platform as long as you are satisfied with basic Shopify store. Its hosting is robust, fast and built to scale with all your needs. Its regular automated updates keep you ahead in the competition.
Secure & safe – An eCommerce store’s work is to constantly deal with sensitive information of credit cards and Its basically requires the store to be safe, secure and always online. Well, Shopify has them all, you can enable SSL certificates and it also takes care of PCI compliance.
Impeccable customer support – There is extensive support through phone, email, and web chat all the time. You will always have company to resolve glitches either minor or major. There are various resources like documentation, forums, videos, guides to sort things out. Here’s a list of shopify developers that you can consult to get your eCommerce website built.
Made for Mobile – With increasing penetration of mobile phones users in accessing the web, it has become crucial for your store to be mobile ready. Good news is, all of the Shopify themes are mobile responsive. If that’s not enough you can use MageNative to create Native apps for your store on both Android or iOS.
An App for everything – Apps are a great way to add and enhance the functionalities of your store. There are apps for accounting, shipping, loyalty programs, reward programs, emails, reporting, Multichannel sales and for almost for aspect possible, You just name it, Shopify has it ready for you.
You will find this article useful: Everything you Need to Know About Magento
Marketing ready – The platform is built by people with an expertise in Development and SEO. The visibility that you will get on search engines will be higher if you have a shopify store as It is built in such a way with an option to add SEO critical info. Moreover, there are various marketing apps for social media, email, PPC which will market your store to its maximum potential.
Abandoned cart recovery – This is a great feature which is built around the most common pain point. All of the abandoned carts are tracked and analyzed, and customers are sent an email as a reminder of their abandoned purchase. It helps a great deal in improving and increasing the conversion rates.
Ryan, in his role as Sr. Tech Consultant, has proved himself to be someone with a wealth of knowledge in Techno-Marketing function. Ryan enjoys writing about technology that simplifies its usage for any business. A vivid blogger by passion, Ryan enjoys contributing to various communities and groups.
As markets are evolving more into digital forms, online shopping is becoming more prevalent in th...
The development of mobile apps for users can help people gain crea...
With the popularity of iOS and Android operating systems, businesses are often unaware and are in...
- Top 5 Tips To Select The Best eCommerce Website Development Company
- Everything You Need To Know About Mobile App Development
- Why React Native is the Future of Hybrid App Development?
- How to Choose the Best eCommerce Development Company?
- What Is the Future of Cross-platform App Development?
- How to Make Your Website Ready For The Holiday Season?
- Mobile App UX/UI Design: Everything You Need to Know
- Shopify VS Shopify Plus: What is a Best Fit for You
- Android Vs iOS: Which Platform To Build Your App For First?
- CakePHP Vs Laravel Vs Codeigniter
- Shopify Vs Magento: - Which One Is Best For You?
- Approaches To Know About Progressive Web App Development
- How to Improve Android App Development and Make It Flawless
- Understanding the Differences between React Native and Native App Development
- The Crucial Trends of Android App Development to Follow In 2020
- Reasons to Focus on Android App Development
- When Do You Build a Progressive Web App for Your Business
- Why Businesses Should Focus On Android App Development for Business Growth
- Know the Differences between Progressive Web App Development and Native Apps
- Factors to Consider Before Hiring Mobile App Development Company
You might also like
eCommerce Development,  eCommerce Development Company,  eCommerce web Development Company
eCommerce Web Development,  eCommerce website,  eCommerce website development
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.