Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
How Much Does It Cost To Develop A B2B eCommerce App?
- Tuesday, November 16, 2021
- 3 Min Read
In this technical era, most business organizations are embracing digital commerce. Due to the upsurge of B2B eCommerce, they can allow more access to B2B buyers across the world. Nowadays the B2B buyers also want to get the same experience they encounter as customers.
B2B buyers also want a simple, transparent, and straightforward purchase process. With every passing year, every companies website is enhancing its style and making it better in terms of productivity and generating revenue. With the increasing technology, every B2B eCommerce business is
maximizing their revenue through websites, apps, and other avenues as well. Some of the B2B manufacturers are still learning to walk and there are some others who are winning the race by taking their operations directly to their business customers with the help of a strong web development team.
Cost to develop a B2B eCommerce app
There are different factors that influence the development cost of a B2B commerce but majorly it depends upon the type of application the B2B companies want to create for their buyers. According to various reports and statistics, web developers charge a sound $30 per hour. And a basic app will cost around $30,000, a medium complex app will cost around $50,000 and the most complex apps almost goes beyond $75,000.
Factors affecting the cost to develop a B2B eCommerce app
There are multiple factors that affect the overall cost of developing the B2B eCommerce app. Below-mentioned are some of the major factors that crucially affect the b2b eCommerce app development cost-
- Type of app development platform- If you want to build your app in a native or hybrid platform, the cost depends upon that also. The approx cost to develop a native app for a single platform is approximately $25000+. So, considering the popularity of both the Google play store and Apple play store, you can hire a web developer from an eCommerce development company who has in-depth knowledge in both cross and hybrid platforms.
- Outsource or in-house- The main factor that drives the cost of your app development is whether you directly hire the web developer or you outsource them. The cost completely depends upon the formation of your team structure. For instance, if you have your own in-house team then it will cost you more than outsourcing them for eCommerce app development.
- Location of the development team- If you want to hire a web developer for creating a B2B eCommerce app for your company, then the cost might vary according to various regions. The hourly cost of developers in Asia ranges from $18 to $20 per hour, whereas in the European regions the rates are comparatively higher such as $100 to $150 per hour.
Some benefits of B2B eCommerce
If you are already an expert in online sales or a newbie towards B2B eCommerce, then probably you know about the excessive difference an online sales portal can make in the ROI of your business. So, below-mentioned are some of the benefits of B2B eCommerce for your company-
- Open doors for more business opportunities- The online presence of your company can easily help to strengthen the image of your organization, it will open doors for potential clients and resellers can easily find you through search engines. You can get more effective results when you make your catalog pages public, however, if you want to make them private then you can use target marketing content in your online store to snatch the attention of your target audience.
- Enhances your B2B eCommerce sales- If you want to get the best eCommerce app development services, then you have to attract more clients to boost your sales. This will only be possible if you choose the right B2B eCommerce platform and you have to make sure that your clients can see their related products along with their essential features.
- Lessen your unnecessary costs- B2B eCommerce app will lessen the unnecessary cost while creating the app. There are various modern technologies that allow every aspect of your business online, including order entry, customer information, and client service. By rationalizing these various processes, you can cut down the necessary costs of your company and you can make your business process well organized.
- Reach new markets- You can get more clients with your B2B eCommerce website. It will provide a great buying experience for your clients and they will get more attracted to your app. You can offer exceptional services to your clients with your unique B2B web store and enhance the sale of your business.
Get customer feedback
You can get positive feedback from your customers only if you provide them exceptional services. So, if they leave a review for your site, then you can have an incredible effect on your business. Because if your customers share their enthusiasm towards your products and services, then it can produce a notable upliftment in your sale.
I'm a transformational business and sales leader with close to 12+ years of strategic sales and business development experience. I am a Global Head Sales at iWebServices, I am recognized for being a collaborative hands-on leader who is driven, passionate, energetic, result-oriented, and highly impactful; particularly in high growth and fast-paced environments.
At iWebServices, we aim to give you an edge by building high-performing and robust web, mobile ap...
Importance of Web Development With the advent of new and advanced technology, the inte...
The present-day situation of every business sector across the world has been affected due to the ...
- iWebServices Year In Review On Clutch For 2021
- Top 10 Web Development Trends for 2022
- Which Industries Are the Future of India?
- How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Python Developer?
- How Much Does It Cost To Develop an EV Charging Station Finder App?
- What Factors Contribute to the Success of a Mobile App?
- How to Choose the Best Mobile App Design Company?
- How Much Does It Cost To Develop A B2B eCommerce App?
- How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Laravel Developer?
- What's new in Google My Business? A Complete Guide for Local SEO
- 10 Web Application Ideas for a Successful Online Business
- How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Xamarin App Developer?
- How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Java Developer?
- Hybrid Apps vs Native Apps: Which One is better?
- iWebServices Recognized as Top Java Developers by DesignRush
- How Much Does It Cost to Make a Meditation App like Headspace?
- What Are the Key Aspects to Develop a Shopping Application like Flipkart?
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Revolutionizing The Mobile App Industry?
- Top 10 Tips and Tricks to Improve iOS App Performance
- How Do Free Apps Make Money: 10 Most Popular Revenue Models
You might also like
e commerce web design,  ecommerce app development,  ecommerce app development company,  ecommerce development agency,  eCommerce Development Company,  ecommerce development services,  ecommerce web design agency,  ecommerce web design company,  eCommerce Web Development,  eCommerce web Development Company,  ecommerce web development services,  ecommerce website development company,  ecommerce website development services
create ecommerce app,  ecommerce app development,  ecommerce app development company,  ecommerce app development cost,  ecommerce app development services,  ecommerce application development,  ecommerce application development company,  ecommerce mobile app builder,  ecommerce mobile app development company,  magento mobile app development,  mobile commerce app development,  mobile commerce platform,  mobile ecommerce app development,  mobile ecommerce platform,  shopify mobile app development
best ecommerce developers,  best ecommerce website development company,  ecommerce app development,  ecommerce developement company,  ecommerce development agency,  ecommerce development services,  ecommerce web design company,  ecommerce web developer,  ecommerce web developers,  eCommerce Web Development,  eCommerce web Development Company,  ecommerce web development services,  ecommerce website developer,  ecommerce website development company,  ecommerce website development services,  hire ecommerce developer,  hire ecommerce development agency,  hire ecommerce development company,  hire ecommerce web development services
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.