Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
How Cheap Mobile App Development Can Kill Your Business?
- Monday, April 29, 2019
- 4 Min Read
Having said that, it is not just the idea of developing an app that entices all but also the cost associated with it. Needles to state that competition is high and so prices vary. Often, the marketers get influenced by cheap rates and end up losing all of what they own. Sure, a wonderful website at affordable rates definitely lures all but while choosing a developer or a team, you should be very cautious on what your business actually wants. Comprising on the quality due to lessee rates can cost you your entire business. Slowly and gradually, so be sure on what you do and who you assign the task of e-Commerce mobile app development.
How Cheap Rates Affect Business?
What takes to develop an app and estimating the overall development cost can only be done developers and the business owners aren’t aware of the same. So, when a company offers them app development as lesser prices, they are compromising on something. While this might appear smaller at the start but later it could engross your entire business.
Work Assigned To Less Educated Developers
Software development companies are the pioneer in app development and they know where to strike the rod hot. Which area would allow them to cut down on the higher development cost is always a secret. Hence, when they provide you e-Commerce app development at cheaper prices, then they might allow the task to developers that hold less experience and aren’t well versed in developing high-quality app development. This might be a little triggering for you as you are going to rest your entire business on that app and it has several bugs, then you might lose your customers’ trust. So, do you think it is worth?
Junior Developers Form The Team Of Specialist
So, we are done with the developers and now it’s time for the special project leaders. Your cheaper app development company has cut down prices here too. The specialist team has junior developers who lack experience and aren’t justified for the position. This on a while renders poor quality project completion
Using Ready-Made Solutions
What is the best way to cut down the total cost of e-Commerce app development? Base the project on ready-made software designs and dummies. Though this is the, easiest way to design an e-Commerce app, yet the scope of the developed software is limited and you might need to comprise on a plethora of functionalities. Here, the developers aren’t doing any sort of manual coding instead just mugging up existing codes and assembling it to stack up to the process of development. True that this cuts down on the cost, development time along with quality and uniqueness. So, if you are convinced with such a solution, you can go forward.
Developers Working On Different Projects Concurrently
When the company is budget specific, then they will make their developers overwork. Working on multiple projects would definitely be called multitasking and appears efficient yet it might lead to a lack of interest and likewise compromise on the quality of the app developed.
And this is not the end there are much more additional loses you need to incur while cutting a few bucks from the total cost of e-Commerce app development.
- The project has higher chances to be delivered after the scheduled date. Missing your launch date might cost you user trust.
- The final project would have several issues and bugs left unattended due to the low cost. When working with an experienced team of developers, having issues and errors are oblivious.
- The project has poor scalability. And the credit goes to basing the app on readymade dummies. Every feature has to be written from the start and changes meddled likewise. The built-in structures aren’t able to abide by the changes and hence it turns difficult to develop the app on a whole.
Impact Of Poor Quality On Customers
Well, till now it was just the effect laid on you and your business, but what about your end customers? How are they affected if your app is not up to the mark and does not map their expectations? Users judge on what you give them. They are not aware of the pain you took to have a developed and finally launch it. Their decision solely rests on the experience they gain after using the app. And so having a poor quality app might risk your business sustainability.
- In today’s competitive world standing out and offering unique features is important. When you rely on the cheaply priced app development companies, they would base your app on the pre-built solutions and this would turn the uniqueness factor to somewhere near zero.
- Software crashes and your customer is less likely to visit again. Users seek hassle free browsing and if the app stops every now and then, the user would show less or no interest in your app.
- Cheap technologies do not meet user expectations. Every day, a plethora of apps find paper in the app world and hence you need to have something better, you need to pack your app with trending technologies to abide by the market standard. However, a cheap e-commerce app would my have such technologies.
So, you see there is a bundle of loopholes when you opt for a cheap marketplace app development. In case, you are still planning to go for this, make sure you have done a pre-run on the functionalities and features, the technology to be used while developing an app, so as to deter quality restriction.
CEO & Founder, @IWebServices : India's leading digital agency that helps global brands develop amazing solutions and connect them to their audience. As CEO, I work with a team of incredibly talented and creative people that blend technology and innovation to augment the best integrated digital solution.
As markets are evolving more into digital forms, online shopping is becoming more prevalent in th...
The development of mobile apps for users can help people gain crea...
With the popularity of iOS and Android operating systems, businesses are often unaware and are in...
- Top 5 Tips To Select The Best eCommerce Website Development Company
- Everything You Need To Know About Mobile App Development
- Why React Native is the Future of Hybrid App Development?
- How to Choose the Best eCommerce Development Company?
- What Is the Future of Cross-platform App Development?
- How to Make Your Website Ready For The Holiday Season?
- Mobile App UX/UI Design: Everything You Need to Know
- Shopify VS Shopify Plus: What is a Best Fit for You
- Android Vs iOS: Which Platform To Build Your App For First?
- CakePHP Vs Laravel Vs Codeigniter
- Shopify Vs Magento: - Which One Is Best For You?
- Approaches To Know About Progressive Web App Development
- How to Improve Android App Development and Make It Flawless
- Understanding the Differences between React Native and Native App Development
- The Crucial Trends of Android App Development to Follow In 2020
- Reasons to Focus on Android App Development
- When Do You Build a Progressive Web App for Your Business
- Why Businesses Should Focus On Android App Development for Business Growth
- Know the Differences between Progressive Web App Development and Native Apps
- Factors to Consider Before Hiring Mobile App Development Company
You might also like
eCommerce Development,  eCommerce Development Company,  eCommerce web Development Company
eCommerce Web Development,  eCommerce website,  eCommerce website development
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.