Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
The Growing Trend of Mobile-Based Start-Ups in India
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018
- 2 Min Read
Mobile usage has shot up in India due to increased faster connectivity, cheaper Smartphones, and services that have become affordable on mobile. Digital entertainment is the core reason that is driving demand for new revenue models in the mobile space through apps and internet streaming services. Bangalore has been the startup hub in India and other metros too have produced their own share of mobile startups.
The mobile ecosystem in India has got a lot of collaborative boost from international organizations. There has been venture capital funding, merger, and acquisitions in mobile-based startups because of brilliant ideas that have been implemented. Last year in 2017, there has been a partnership between Facebook and a startup accelerator like TLabs who partnered so that they can support mobile startup ecosystem in India. They have been involved in educating entrepreneurs and helping in issues related to data analytics, monetization of services and optimizing user experiences.
You will find this article useful: Best Mobile App Monetization Tricks one Should Know
Mobile-based startups in India have been getting positive empowerment helping them to become successful. Some of the mobile apps have grown at an astounding pace and have become successful models. Paytm and OLA are examples of mobile startups that have grown in the Indian mobile startup space offering services in the payment and app-based taxi space. We also have other apps like BigBasket, SnapDeal, and Grofers who are successes. Besides success stories for making apps for mobiles, there have also been success stories from some startups that developed tools for the mobile apps to function properly – like Little Eye Labs that built an app analysis tool to provide detailed insights on app behavior enabling resource optimization and benchmarking. This startup was able to have Tier 1 international clients like Intel, Qualcomm, and GE. Recently this starts up was acquired by Facebook.
Mobile-based startups are flourishing in India as the ecosystem is favorable and enables promotion and development of ideas at a much lower cost compared to other industry start-ups. We will have more action from India mobile-based startups in today’s digital information technology space in the years to come.
CEO & Founder, @IWebServices : India's leading digital agency that helps global brands develop amazing solutions and connect them to their audience. As CEO, I work with a team of incredibly talented and creative people that blend technology and innovation to augment the best integrated digital solution.
As markets are evolving more into digital forms, online shopping is becoming more prevalent in th...
The development of mobile apps for users can help people gain crea...
With the popularity of iOS and Android operating systems, businesses are often unaware and are in...
- Top 5 Tips To Select The Best eCommerce Website Development Company
- Everything You Need To Know About Mobile App Development
- Why React Native is the Future of Hybrid App Development?
- How to Choose the Best eCommerce Development Company?
- What Is the Future of Cross-platform App Development?
- How to Make Your Website Ready For The Holiday Season?
- Mobile App UX/UI Design: Everything You Need to Know
- Shopify VS Shopify Plus: What is a Best Fit for You
- Android Vs iOS: Which Platform To Build Your App For First?
- CakePHP Vs Laravel Vs Codeigniter
- Shopify Vs Magento: - Which One Is Best For You?
- Approaches To Know About Progressive Web App Development
- How to Improve Android App Development and Make It Flawless
- Understanding the Differences between React Native and Native App Development
- The Crucial Trends of Android App Development to Follow In 2020
- Reasons to Focus on Android App Development
- When Do You Build a Progressive Web App for Your Business
- Why Businesses Should Focus On Android App Development for Business Growth
- Know the Differences between Progressive Web App Development and Native Apps
- Factors to Consider Before Hiring Mobile App Development Company
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.