Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
The Growing Trend of Mobile-Based Start-Ups in India
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018
- 2 Min Read
Mobile usage has shot up in India due to increased faster connectivity, cheaper Smartphones, and services that have become affordable on mobile. Digital entertainment is the core reason that is driving demand for new revenue models in the mobile space through apps and internet streaming services. Bangalore has been the startup hub in India and other metros too have produced their own share of mobile startups.
The mobile ecosystem in India has got a lot of collaborative boost from international organizations. There has been venture capital funding, merger, and acquisitions in mobile-based startups because of brilliant ideas that have been implemented. Last year in 2017, there has been a partnership between Facebook and a startup accelerator like TLabs who partnered so that they can support mobile startup ecosystem in India. They have been involved in educating entrepreneurs and helping in issues related to data analytics, monetization of services and optimizing user experiences.
You will find this article useful: Best Mobile App Monetization Tricks one Should Know
Mobile-based startups in India have been getting positive empowerment helping them to become successful. Some of the mobile apps have grown at an astounding pace and have become successful models. Paytm and OLA are examples of mobile startups that have grown in the Indian mobile startup space offering services in the payment and app-based taxi space. We also have other apps like BigBasket, SnapDeal, and Grofers who are successes. Besides success stories for making apps for mobiles, there have also been success stories from some startups that developed tools for the mobile apps to function properly – like Little Eye Labs that built an app analysis tool to provide detailed insights on app behavior enabling resource optimization and benchmarking. This startup was able to have Tier 1 international clients like Intel, Qualcomm, and GE. Recently this starts up was acquired by Facebook.
Mobile-based startups are flourishing in India as the ecosystem is favorable and enables promotion and development of ideas at a much lower cost compared to other industry start-ups. We will have more action from India mobile-based startups in today’s digital information technology space in the years to come.
CEO & Founder, @IWebServices : India's leading digital agency that helps global brands develop amazing solutions and connect them to their audience. As CEO, I work with a team of incredibly talented and creative people that blend technology and innovation to augment the best integrated digital solution.
When it comes to mobile application development, you will get Android and iOS ...
There are a lot of factors that play a crucial role in making your mobile app ...
Initially launched in 2010, OpenCart is one of the most popular online store m...
- Reasons to Choose Kotlin for Android Application Development
- Top Mobile Application UI Design Trends to Follow in 2020
- Reasons Why eCommerce Startups Prefer OpenCart
- Celebrate 2020 With iWebServices
- Why React Native is Good for Hybrid App Development?
- Impact of Halloween on eCommerce
- How Much Does It Cost To Develop An App Like TaskRabbit?
- How to Select Best Mobile App Development Company for Your Business?
- Why you should Choose React Native for Enterprise App Development?
- How IoT Mobile App Development Services can Boost Your Business?
- 10 Mobile App Development Trends to Watch in 2020
- Thinking of Starting an eCommerce Business? Here’s The Checklist!
- How Much Does it Cost to Build a Website?
- Android 10: Top 8 Features and Comparison with iOS 13
- Top 5 Reasons to Hire Offshore Mobile App Developers
- Everything You Need To Know About FaceApp
- How to Build an App Like Alexa?
- 5 Latest Trends In Mobile ios App Development
- How to Optimize Restaurant App Performance to Bring More Returns?
- Android Vs ios: Which is Better for Start-Up?
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.