Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
Should I hire a freelancer or an agency?
- Monday, July 16, 2018
- 2 Min Read
Businesses today are looking at flexible options and seek experts in the form of freelancers. But then they face a major question – Should they hire a freelancer directly or go to an agency to get freelancers?
The classification is pretty plain and simple – Freelancers are self-employed individuals who offer their services to clients. A freelancer agency will have multiple freelancers that will be managed by a manager.
Advantages of hiring a freelancer
Cost: A freelancer will be less costly as they are individuals and do not have any overhead costs
Specialization: Usually freelancers are specialized in a particular area and will be good at their work.
Flexibility: Freelancers are flexible and can adapt to the client’s working schedules like working outside normal hours.
Downsides of hiring a freelancer are that they may not be reliable and may be away on other assignments which could impact work. One will need to check the work samples before hiring to be sure of their expertise many times.
You will find this article useful: Declining Programming Languages
Advantages of going through a freelancer agency
Talent availability: An agency will have multiple talented specialists under them and can easily put together a team to assist any assignments.
Time Saving: An agency can get a team ready much faster than a business that tries to get a freelancer directly.
Replacement: In case of emergency or changing skillsets mid-project, the agency can provide rapid ramp-up of needed skill resources.
Long term association: An agency can help in the long run with flexible resources rather than direct freelancers.
However, an agency may be costlier than hiring a freelancer directly, but it provides multiple benefits as above. Businesses need to assess their requirements and take a wise decision based on their requirements and projects.
Ryan, in his role as Sr. Tech Consultant, has proved himself to be someone with a wealth of knowledge in Techno-Marketing function. Ryan enjoys writing about technology that simplifies its usage for any business. A vivid blogger by passion, Ryan enjoys contributing to various communities and groups.
Hey Folks! The festive season is not so far away. Very soon, you will see ...The latest app that has taken the internet by the storm is none other than...These days, most businesses need to be conducted online. Gone are the days...
- Impact of Halloween on eCommerce
- How Much Does It Cost To Develop An App Like TaskRabbit?
- How to Select Best Mobile App Development Company for Your Business?
- Why you should Choose React Native for Enterprise App Development?
- How IoT Mobile App Development Services can Boost Your Business?
- 10 Mobile App Development Trends to Watch in 2020
- Thinking of Starting an eCommerce Business? Here’s The Checklist!
- How Much Does it Cost to Build a Website?
- Android 10: Top 8 Features and Comparison with iOS 13
- Top 5 Reasons to Hire Offshore Mobile App Developers
- Everything You Need To Know About FaceApp
- How to Build an App Like Alexa?
- 5 Latest Trends In Mobile ios App Development
- How to Optimize Restaurant App Performance to Bring More Returns?
- Android Vs ios: Which is Better for Start-Up?
- Best Practices For Mobile App Onboarding Services
- Mobile Application Development Trends of 2019
- Best Security Practices for Android Application Development
- Have a Mobile App Idea? Here’s How You Can Validate It
- 7 Tips to Make Mobile App Development Successful
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.