Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
Should I hire a freelancer or an agency?
- Monday, July 16, 2018
- 2 Min Read
Businesses today are looking at flexible options and seek experts in the form of freelancers. But then they face a major question – Should they hire a freelancer directly or go to an agency to get freelancers?
The classification is pretty plain and simple – Freelancers are self-employed individuals who offer their services to clients. A freelancer agency will have multiple freelancers that will be managed by a manager.
Advantages of hiring a freelancer
Cost: A freelancer will be less costly as they are individuals and do not have any overhead costs
Specialization: Usually freelancers are specialized in a particular area and will be good at their work.
Flexibility: Freelancers are flexible and can adapt to the client’s working schedules like working outside normal hours.
Downsides of hiring a freelancer are that they may not be reliable and may be away on other assignments which could impact work. One will need to check the work samples before hiring to be sure of their expertise many times.
You will find this article useful: Declining Programming Languages
Advantages of going through a freelancer agency
Talent availability: An agency will have multiple talented specialists under them and can easily put together a team to assist any assignments.
Time Saving: An agency can get a team ready much faster than a business that tries to get a freelancer directly.
Replacement: In case of emergency or changing skillsets mid-project, the agency can provide rapid ramp-up of needed skill resources.
Long term association: An agency can help in the long run with flexible resources rather than direct freelancers.
However, an agency may be costlier than hiring a freelancer directly, but it provides multiple benefits as above. Businesses need to assess their requirements and take a wise decision based on their requirements and projects.
Ryan, in his role as Sr. Tech Consultant, has proved himself to be someone with a wealth of knowledge in Techno-Marketing function. Ryan enjoys writing about technology that simplifies its usage for any business. A vivid blogger by passion, Ryan enjoys contributing to various communities and groups.
As markets are evolving more into digital forms, online shopping is becoming more prevalent in th...
The development of mobile apps for users can help people gain crea...
With the popularity of iOS and Android operating systems, businesses are often unaware and are in...
- Top 5 Tips To Select The Best eCommerce Website Development Company
- Everything You Need To Know About Mobile App Development
- Why React Native is the Future of Hybrid App Development?
- How to Choose the Best eCommerce Development Company?
- What Is the Future of Cross-platform App Development?
- How to Make Your Website Ready For The Holiday Season?
- Mobile App UX/UI Design: Everything You Need to Know
- Shopify VS Shopify Plus: What is a Best Fit for You
- Android Vs iOS: Which Platform To Build Your App For First?
- CakePHP Vs Laravel Vs Codeigniter
- Shopify Vs Magento: - Which One Is Best For You?
- Approaches To Know About Progressive Web App Development
- How to Improve Android App Development and Make It Flawless
- Understanding the Differences between React Native and Native App Development
- The Crucial Trends of Android App Development to Follow In 2020
- Reasons to Focus on Android App Development
- When Do You Build a Progressive Web App for Your Business
- Why Businesses Should Focus On Android App Development for Business Growth
- Know the Differences between Progressive Web App Development and Native Apps
- Factors to Consider Before Hiring Mobile App Development Company
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.