Contact to Save Up To 60% on App Development Costs Contact Us
Should I hire a freelancer or an agency?
- Monday, July 16, 2018
- 2 Min Read
Businesses today are looking at flexible options and seek experts in the form of freelancers. But then they face a major question – Should they hire a freelancer directly or go to an agency to get freelancers?
The classification is pretty plain and simple – Freelancers are self-employed individuals who offer their services to clients. A freelancer agency will have multiple freelancers that will be managed by a manager.
Advantages of hiring a freelancer
Cost: A freelancer will be less costly as they are individuals and do not have any overhead costs
Specialization: Usually freelancers are specialized in a particular area and will be good at their work.
Flexibility: Freelancers are flexible and can adapt to the client’s working schedules like working outside normal hours.
Downsides of hiring a freelancer are that they may not be reliable and may be away on other assignments which could impact work. One will need to check the work samples before hiring to be sure of their expertise many times.
You will find this article useful: Declining Programming Languages
Advantages of going through a freelancer agency
Talent availability: An agency will have multiple talented specialists under them and can easily put together a team to assist any assignments.
Time Saving: An agency can get a team ready much faster than a business that tries to get a freelancer directly.
Replacement: In case of emergency or changing skillsets mid-project, the agency can provide rapid ramp-up of needed skill resources.
Long term association: An agency can help in the long run with flexible resources rather than direct freelancers.
However, an agency may be costlier than hiring a freelancer directly, but it provides multiple benefits as above. Businesses need to assess their requirements and take a wise decision based on their requirements and projects.
Ryan, in his role as Sr. Tech Consultant, has proved himself to be someone with a wealth of knowledge in Techno-Marketing function. Ryan enjoys writing about technology that simplifies its usage for any business. A vivid blogger by passion, Ryan enjoys contributing to various communities and groups.
The growing popularity of progressive web applications (PWAs) made it a much-d...
Being an entrepreneur, you should be indeed highly concerned about getting the...
Hiring a developer is a roller coaster journey that you need to be ready to ma...
- How Progressive Web Apps are Ready for Enterprises
- How Enterprises Should Prepare for iOS App Development
- Hiring a PHP Developer? Important Facts to Know
- Are Progressive Web Apps Important? Know Why?
- Reasons Why Startups should have an iPhone Application
- iPhone App Development Trends that Every Developer should Follow
- Seeking to Work Remotely? Explore Interesting Facts
- Is it the Right Decision to Develop your Website with PHP?
- TOP 5 Progressive Web Apps Frameworks in 2020?
- Reasons Why Swift is the Right Option for iPhone App Development
- Explore Interviewing Tips to Hire a Mobile App Developer
- iWebServices Joins the Bandwagon of Top App Developers After the First Clutch Review
- Top 7 Platforms to Build Web Applications
- Popular Progressive Web App Development Frameworks in 2020
- Top 7 iOS App Development Trends in 2020
- Tips to Hire a Web Developer for your Business
- Explore Some Pros and Cons of Python Web Development
- 7 Examples of eCommerce Store Developed on OpenCart
- 5 Reasons Why Ionic is the Right Choice for Hybrid App Development
- Why React.js is the right choice for App Development?
Write to us or pick up the phone, either way we are here to give you a hand.